Which league is best at Forest Hill?

J_Allen

The Legend Himself
Thinking about getting back into the bowling world.

Just need some advice about which to join (Y)

You have Monday Doubles at 7:30, Wednesday Invitational Singles which is Full. The maybe Thursday night at 8:30.

This response may be a bit late... but I bowl Monday night doubles at Forest Hill and love it! It's a real mix of bowlers from low-average social bowlers to high-average competitive bowlers - most importantly everyone is friendly! It's a great league, fun and relaxed.

This response may be a bit late... but I bowl Monday night doubles at Forest Hill and love it! It's a real mix of bowlers from low-average social bowlers to high-average competitive bowlers - most importantly everyone is friendly! It's a great league, fun and relaxed.

And it has me too:p

Traralgon to Forest Hill? You must really love your bowling hun :D
Alex

Speaking of bowling (do you like that tie-in - considering funnily enough that's all we ever do on this forum :rolleyes:)...... how's your average going Alex? Are you and Judy going to join us at the Holt Roll-offs this year?

Speaking of bowling (do you like that tie-in - considering funnily enough that's all we ever do on this forum :rolleyes:)...... how's your average going Alex? Are you and Judy going to join us at the Holt Roll-offs this year?
My highest league average this year from Boronia is 218 I think Bri :surrender: Judy has lost her interest in bowling. She prefers her girls night out while I babysit the two girls :rolleyes:
Not to worry... we will always come and support you guys coz so much fun especially when Liz is around :p
I will highly recommend the monday doubles league.
Alex

Back
Top Bottom