Whats going on in the Wild Wild West

SCOOPS

GUINNESS SWILLUS
Hey guys whats happening over there, no posts for over 2 weeks in Perth,

Any more relaxed and we'd have to put a white sheet over you

There must be something going on

Have my FUBAR Boys been practising hard?
No more holes in one yet?
Did Kim ever register his hole in one at Burswood?
Or did Kelly have to do it for him? lol
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_eek.gif

IS GOLD CUP FULL YET?
icon_confused.gif

Played Cards recently?
icon_sad.gif

GIDDY UP!!

In answer to your questions scoops.....no,no,no,no,no,no and no. So as you can see its situation normal over here. Baron
icon_wink.gif

I thought I would pre-warn you Westernites over there that I'll be there 2 times next year, for Rosemount and the Perth Cup. I"m giving you 7 months notice, better start practising........ lol

Tom Kury, please don't ever hug me again, I still get flash backs from the Australian Masters in 1997.

As for the rest of you, can't wait to sit down and have a beer or 3.

George

george
you coming over twice ?
i will organise the book of shame to be expanded for your trip .or maybe an entire section opened ,GEORGE ON OIL.
anyway looking forward to having you over here and a few drinks will certainly be had

wimpy

(friend to all )

Scoops

cards tonight at king fubar kury's house . our first one back for a couple of months so it would have been really nice to have had you and neat there . but will be thinking of you guys and my baby when i do the first deal
love to all steve

Happy Fathers day Al...oooops...shhhhh..(joking Neats) and to all the sons of bitches in the world, ,...and Georgie Boy..:)))).
The Ballmeister,and Mrs Ballmeisteress cleaned up at the cards last nite.Amanda started with about a nine bagger..every hand she was scoops...ing ,no make that hording it in,with twinkling evil grins.Grego was in on the kill as well...4..5,s..slimy cods these lefties.
Stax was folding before the cards got to him..even started talking himself in the kitchen..same place Sandy talks to her evil sister....then resorted to plan B bet without looking..then started winning..its just amazing skill.
Mat,and Shelley joined us ,and got baptized with their first shot with 7 card stud ,high low split.Gave us the chance to change the rules when they looked like winning.Mat was impressive with his Darwin stubbies..the Ballmeister has some serious competition here.With all the empties it was as if you hadnt left..
Chris qualified for the book of shame..was kicking like hell ,then opened the wrong hand...ouch..Stax's eye balls rolled around as we all did on the floor.
Our professional dealer Steve was back in fine form,so the banterings bounced around.
Had a fair taste of Amandas vodka ..to day my head feels like a cossack hat.
Might go do some Gold cup practise...wheres the fridge.

Yes cards was a great success once again. BTW Tom it was 4 tens. Hhehehehe. Look forward to next show. Oh and BTW george Morley has ordered in some more sandpaper and has serviced the ball spinner in preparation for your visit. Oh and I have stocked the fridge and dont forget your golf clubs.
icon_wink.gif
Baron

That'll be right George, come over when I'm not there I miss out on all the fun, With George and Finch drinking his Sea Breezes I'ts just not fair !!!

Besides which it sounds like the promises the scaly lefthander from QLD made last yr.

Glad to hear cards was another success, and the Fragalls keeping my seat warm, and by the sounds following in my footsteps of losing

And even better to hear Matty keeping my fridge cool, Long necks/King Browns/Darwin Stubbies whatever dont try and keep up boys he's pretty good and had a great teacher in this area alaa Kenny Thompson

GIDDY UP!!

Take no notice George, I'll get you lined up.
"Julie" is a good friend and I'll get her to do you a cheapie. Oooops, sorry, wrong chat room. Anyway george look forward to getting a look at your ultra smooooth style and your cool calm manner. (I think that attitude may change after a few games at the "bowl") We had loads of room in the book under "F" however now that Shelley's changed her name its filling up fast. As for "B" that has a whole new look about it. (you'll need to work out who thats ones for.)
Hey Tom make sure we have a cards night while we have another stupid leftie here. Should be easy money. (If George turns out to be any sort of player, we'll just change the rules again like we did to Frags.)

Yoh Al..Foriegn corrospondent..
You,re probably in shock like the lot of us with this US tragedy.
Whats the mood like there .

I still cant comprehend such an evil fanatic passion for a cause.

Watching the coverage from Palistine..Iraq ..Afghanistan..not all people are mourning.

All this a day after the "LAW" in Aust.officially over rode the Goverments decision to keep the Tampa Afghanie queue jumpers out of OZ.

Law and Justice sure arnt bedfellows.

A sad,angry,confusing day.

Cards? did someone mention cards? I think you westerners are forgetting I am greek and was born with cards in my hand. By the time I was 5 I was playing Stud Poker, Texas Holdem, Manilla, Oklahoma and various other forms of poker, taking money from the old greek guys every week.

I'll be keen for any game, just let me know when and where. I can give a hint though, something small my friends always say " DON'T LET GEORGE DEAL ". I can make cards dissappear and re-appear before you can say " 4 of a kind ".

Can't wait to make some money on the side outside the tournament. As for golf, I golf like I bowl, 200! lol

G

Hey cool hand Luke the greek,you can sit at our table as long as you dont wear your National costume...dont want you making the cards disappear up your skirt...
So you think you can outwit the Baron and Stax...two lefties..
when the stein lager kicks in ,Stax reverts..(unnoticed) to his trans tasman strategy.
He calls it the greek bermuda triangle style.
After some Crownies you really think you can match THE BARON of cards..the master at using such complex strategy that non of us can figure it out.We dont fall for his ..i dont know how it works either excuse.
You will never be able to pick Mat,s poker face..two eyes showing either side of the impressive Frags Stubby.
Your lucky big Al wont be there..the scottish highlander..attacks from anywhere regardless of whether he has weapons in his hand or not..kick..bump..double..im out..

As for me,i never bluff.....or do i.

As for outwitting the women..hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.
We only have one dealer..Slow hand Steve...deals one card and while its in mid air..throws in 3 quick quips..a dastardly person who delights in handing out unwanted cards,sometimes he deals from the top,other times we wish he didnt deal at all.
Last but not least..there are the Rules..its all Greek to me.
With visitors its mandatory to leave enough money for a cab fare home at the front door.

Tom, Tom , TOM

You forgot to introduce all the women, I mean how long we'd be palying this game and every week Christine still asks if she can have a two 6 of hearts in her hand to make a flush, and dont forget Amanda and her lovely decorum as perusual at the table and most importantly Sandy and her sister though I never got to meet her sister personally i felt she was with us always

Sandy never bluffs either she just always spits at Kings and Bumps with 3's

Enjoy the cards George, Tome did however forget the other rule and that is Virgins at the table must bring a minimum of a carton of Beer

GIDDY UP!!!

Back
Top Bottom