what makes bowling so good????

Depends on when Im bowling and where Im bowling.
Shield makes bowling awesome...having an entire team yelling and screaming for you is just amazing.
Being on a long string of strikes also makes bowling great. If you are lucky enough to get the 12th one, the cheer that usually arises is huge...its such an awesome feeling.
And...lets not forget the friends you make within the sport either, always there supporting you and cheering for you...!!
One last thing...the drinking if you dont (and in some cases even if you do!) make the cut!! HaHaHa...its always fun!!

Yay for bowling.

Well in bowling to me what maes it so good is all the people that you meet. It gives you the opportunity to meet so many really nice people, there may be be some not so nice people but you get the good and the bad.
Also when you bowl in tournaments with people from your home centre having them supporting makes it all worht while even when you bowl bad they make it seem not so bad. That makes it worth it.
But most of all meeting new people and having great friends makes bowling so great for me.
:D :p
Cya
Leah

Shield makes bowling awesome for the juniors i reckon. Having bowled it twice, it is by far the best event i have bowled in to date and something that i will never forget.

As jen said, the drinking :p yes even if you make the cut, it is always great to go out with the people you see once or twice a year and have a drink and catch up, friends for life.

Cheers

Matt

to me is when a wobbly pin that decides to either stay up or fall down could mean the difference between making the cut in a tornament or missing out or taking out the high game or high series, plus what makes this game so good is that you need skill and accuracy

It's Obvious!

For people with OCD it is the repetitive behaviour and the striving for perfection that makes bowling fun.

For people with OCD it is the repetitive behaviour and the striving for perfection that makes bowling fun.

you know, for people like me.

;-P

Hmm.... to see and hear that puuurrrfect strike when u know u put a good ball down!! or see a couple of messengers flying around the deck! But i have to agree with leah, i think it has a lot to do with the ppl u meet that happens to share the same interest!!
R

wat makes bowling so good is the people you meet at competions, in the centers you go to and the spectators . I love being in a tornament and looking back at the crowd and see them watching me it feels so good . and the friends you make along the way makes it all worth it

punk_bowler said:
I love being in a tornament and looking back at the crowd and see them watching me it feels so good . and the friends you make along the way makes it all worth it

yeh i reakon thats wot makes bowling good but something that also makes it good is when your the last bowler bowling and everyone has finished and your whole team is behind you screaming your name i reakon thats really kewl!

From Chooken!

For me it would be just having fun out with friends and

to see and hear that puuurrrfect strike when u know u put a good ball down!!

Thats the best feeling but if u put the best ball down u have thrown all nite and end up with 9 nah.......u just wanna give it up.......but u come bak next week for more

its a real friendly game, even when your bowling in tournaments your opponents will still give you support n all that...

~Mrs Storm~ said:
Depends on when Im bowling and where Im bowling.
Shield makes bowling awesome...having an entire team yelling and screaming for you is just amazing.
Being on a long string of strikes also makes bowling great. If you are lucky enough to get the 12th one, the cheer that usually arises is huge...its such an awesome feeling.
And...lets not forget the friends you make within the sport either, always there supporting you and cheering for you...!!
One last thing...the drinking if you dont (and in some cases even if you do!) make the cut!! HaHaHa...its always fun!!
Yay for bowling.

hey Jen,
its a wonder you didnt say the "boys":p ;)

hehehe

Back
Top Bottom