What Makes A Good Bowler

S

Sarah300

What Makes a Good Bowler:-

A bowler may have all the talent in the world but do they have the mental game to hold it in tournaments, league and to be able to block out distractions when required. Without a good mental game a bowler will only go so far. If a bowler has a good mental game they will more than often be able to throw the shot when the pressure is on them.

Having said that there is a few of us juniors that have so much talent and yet our mental games are bad putting it in polite words.

Body Language is another thing, when a person is relaxed they often perform better. However there is such thing as too relaxed where there you lose concentration and dont care what you bowl.

Some of us throw tantrams on the lanes by throwing puff balls, kicking ball returns, swearing and the latest craze squeeking the shoe, its not cool to do it so why do we do it?

Sometimes its frustration and in some cases its the attention we get from it.

Now having said that name some bowlers both juniors and adults who you think have good mental games.

Having my opinion

Sazz

sarah

sa bolwers who have these qualities in my opinion are
junior with the talent and ability to contol his mind is DANIEL JORDAN.

the best adult display of ability and mental attitude would be JASON STRAWBRIDGE.

it is something which is developed with maturity as a junior develops and gains more experience, it will fall into place. a good coach is also an advantage in this area.
icon_cool.gif

heya i think a junior bowler with a good mental game is glen loader.
yeah i reckon u glen.
i also think that when my eldest brother phillip was a junior he did have a great mental game
but now....
you dont really want to know
still luv ya phil!
icon_smile.gif

I'd have to say to be a good boler you hae to sar with personality you have to benice otherwise no ne will cach you
icon_smile.gif
also you can get the s**ts easy otherwise u off
icon_smile.gif
also ya gotta always smile because t akes you bowl better i think anyay

Back
Top Bottom