What is your favourite bowling moment??

Leah

Bowler
I have been doing bowling for a while now and i have had some really good memories but the best would have to be doing presidents shield 06 and central nsw girls coming second.

What is your fave moment?? it would be nice to know what people will remember as the best for them.

I would have to say my favorite bowling moment was at the end of this years NQ Intercity when the Kirwan Scratch boys white washed the Cairns Boys. It was a great thing to be apart of although as Kevin pointed out to me later Cairns didn't have to play the last game to take out the intercity.

hey there...mine would probably be bowlin 300,or probably beatin josh bulow who was 18 and i was 12 in the NSW open state masters lol, back in the day wen i used to ten pin bowl.

cya...tye

haha thats right jordo....both found something to laugh at each other for :p. My favourite moment would have to be coming 4th in allstars in pres. shield 05. That and the chairpersons award, both are good.

Kevin

Qualifying first in the open girls team for East Coast this year and being named captain of the best bunch of girls I could have asked for!

Back
Top Bottom