What is ur weirdest ever nickname and why?

mine3 would be blocker cause of da size i am , boofhead cause im such a fricon boof and G.L.R well nats 04 we went into this pizza shop really late at night and this drunk bum came up 2 da team and gave us name cause i was da shortest and most annoying he called me GAY LITTLE RODENT.... so yeah they are my nicknames

little stax - coz stax is my dad and i look like a little him.

spax (from kristen) - coz of stax... and im spastic, so... spax

stevo - at skool, my last name is stevens

fatty - my best friend... i dunno y tho, im not fat, and i call her fatty and she is twig like. its jus our thing:)

panda - coz my name is amanda... and manda panda ... u know...

randy mandy - my other besties dad gave me this name becasue im always with a guy.

ok pretty much all stem from my last name, Crisp..
Crispy
Chicken
Christie
Linford
(as in Linford Christie)
and then there's coz of my first name, Brendan..
Spoon (that soup ad)
and coz i had spikey hair spoon became..
Spork (ie cross between fork and spoon. and yes i know it's meant to be a splade or something but hey..)

Lightbulb- red hair, nuff said.

Gothic lightbulb- buggered if i know where they thought up gothic from

Condom- by unfortunate chance, my name... S.heath... ie sheath, ie condom. *Sigh*

And Squip, or squippy my fave. Only really used online. Found the word Squiptar on a sign somewhere. No idea what it means, but sounds funny as.

i just thought of one these weird kids made up for me . Tampon, coz my name is tamara :mad: :mad: :mad:

Hey there!

I have had many nicknames in the past; some were normal, others, well that's another story. lol

here we go: dan, danni, danno, hughesy, hughesy spewsy (easy to figure out why!), ralph! lol (I was 15 at the time going to an 18th and I was meant to be kept under supervision with the amount of alcohol being involved but by the time my mum arrived, I had already passed out!) lol - I was pretty sick the next day. umm, other names I've been called are: Dee Dee, and Ducky (don't know why! ask Matty C)

Danni

For some reason my friends decided to call me the Squid and 4 years later I am still trying to figure out why.

I copped cocopops all the way through juniors.

It stemmed from my initiation into the brissy team which involved a shower cap, cocopops and everything else the lads could find in our motel room. It was a nasty brown colour, they assured me there was no fecal matter present so I didn't put up too much of a fight :D

Nell weir picked a cocopop out of my hair during the tournament, she didnt know what to say hehe

When i was in Juniors, i had many a nickname, but nothing stuck like Barbie.

Not that i am a Barbie, but i was interested in a person called Ken and we became great mates. So all of our friends called us Ken and Barbie...

heh when i was in high school due to drastic changes in hair colour and mood swings i was called tiger and spider
But yeah i also have Shellby but no shelby ford cos i dont like fords...
But shellby has stuck :) thanks busta :)

I've got a few..

Lick- when you pronounce my name (Alicia) by the letters it sounds out to be 'A-Lic-I-A' <-- I had this put on the back of my yr 10 shirt n my friends just shortened it to Lick..

Sleasha- Thanks Skatie!!

Sha ka ka- Some people got drunk at the uni village that I now live in and they were giving out nicknames. I'm not sure how they came up with Sha ka ka tho..

and TP ie Ten-Pin another 1 from the village coz I'm always away for bowling..

Alicia

Ronzemburger...Ronzem for short. I used to be called that at primary school, and I really don't know why. Still get called it occasionally.

Bubye

Rowey :p

Back
Top Bottom