What is the highest average in your centre?

Justin Hromek at 242 Thunderbird Bowl, Wichita. Followed by Derek Hartnell at 241, and then Rick Steelsmith at 239.

Derek and Justin are on the same team. It's a fun league that one.

Cow

Hartnell throw it pretty good... Watched him take the cash in the Chris Barnes Challenge on Xtrafame.

Justin Hromek at 242 Thunderbird Bowl, Wichita. Followed by Derek Hartnell at 241, and then Rick Steelsmith at 239.

Derek and Justin are on the same team. It's a fun league that one.

Cow

Hey Cow,

Say Hi to Justin for me. (Super nice guy, but he'll eat your lunch for you on the lanes!) You may need to remind him of the Aussie who crashed his rental car on the way to meet him and Mike Edwards for a beer. I eventually got there after the nice policeman dropped me off!

Darren Ulrich holds 213 at Tuggeranong. Matt Francis and I have 211, so he's whipping us! I wonder what those are worth at some of those other houses? ;)

Cheers,
Jason

I finished on 224 and 220 down here in my leagues...

Next best in the place I think was about 210.

Gawd thats when i was there 6 yrs back, shot 200 for a yr there on everything you could think of in 2001(dry, slime, walls and dry slimy walls!!) Very proud of that yr :D

Think George at Logan City wound up on just over 230, and my av in the words of Foul Bachelor Frog was 'blast it with piss' :p

Tests your resolve, not this 230 nonsense.

Ballina, -----Kym McPherson 219. -----Jason Walsh 214..
Ladies. -----Emma Walsh 209.
These scores reflect the lane conditions. Fair but tough. No 'gimmes'
You can score, but you better learn to bowl first !!:surrender:

AMF Moonah

There were a total of 11 averages across the centre of 200 or better across the sixteen registered Adult leagues, this would represent a significant drop from previous seasons.

► Andrew Phillips - 224 (Wellington)
► Andrew Phillips - 220 (Centre)
► Ray Tilla - 211 (Gemstones)
► Matt Cramond - 207 (Sunday Budget)
► Barry Roussow - 204 (Centre)
► Adam Johnson - 200 (Centre)
► Chris Commane - 200 (Centre)
► Simon Gourlay - 200 (Centre)

This got me really interested as to how my centre compared. so i did some research. I know we don't have quite some of the numbers other centres have, but we are working on it. :D We're not playing a sports shot, but our house pattern isn't the easiest around either.

Our top bowlers are the ones committed to learning and adjustments, the, ones who average about the same when they travel. Most of the others who make the list are the bowlers with good shots and have a decent understanding of the game. If only more people were committed to the fundamentals and were actually willing to listen and learn, we may have a few more names up here.

Top 10 Adult Bowlers

1. Charlie Huff - 217, 207, 206, 199
2. Ray Trenham - 205, 200, 199, 195

3. Chris Bailey - 205
4. Steve Kable - 202
5. Weng Nish - 201
6. Tim Black - 200, 195, 193
7. Aaron Turner - 199
8. Garry Scarlett - 197, 187
9. Dave Dawson - 191, 183
10. Colin Adam - 190

Top 5 Youth

1. Daniel Lester - 225, 217
2. Naomi Allen - 200
3. Dean Wrobel - 193
4. Madhava Kewin - 178, 175, 160
5. Natan Cannales - 177, 164, 163

Top Junior

1. Todd Cattell - 190,188, 188, 175

Like I said, I know the figures don't quite stack up with some of the monster scores out there, but I'm still pretty pleased with how we're going.

We're also currently working on a new league down here, one a little different to what i know is out there, stay tuned and I'll have details up soon. :D

~Dan

Back
Top Bottom