WHAT BALL THAT YOU HAVE NOW IS THE BEST BALL YOU HAVE

im currently shooting an ebonite predator and that has awesome back end reaction but im on the lookout for a new ball for medium to heavy oil conditions, somthing that really drives thru the pins so if anyone has any suggestions id really appreciate it!!

All of the Apex balls are good for medium to heavy, and the TPC Player is supposed to hit really hard.

Hey

Hey dudes,
If you are going to stick with ebonite, i highly suggest what Timmee has said, the Apex Obsession. Ball is massive on heavy-medium to heavy oiled lanes...:) Also, try the Vortex Afterburner...I had this ball at one point and its a really wicked ball if the lanes are oiled well up front with a good amount of carry down. There ya go! :D:D:D

hey mine is an ebonite vortex II particle witch has been very good to me
i use it every where i bowl
and when ever i bowl.
ive only had it a couple months but i know i will learn to use it better.
8) marsh 8)

thanks guys i appreciate the input, a guy in my league has just got an obsession so i'll check it out tonite!

Well i got to have a bowl with a TPC Player (Ebonite) and i must say i was very impressed with the reaction of the ball. It had quite good length, and its reaction was a nice arc into the pocket which hit hard! I think it may be the next ball i buy. There's my input for now.

Hey Peeps

Sup all,
I dont know...Im gonna stick wif Track but i am going to buy a Columbia 300 ball very soon if i can fidn the one im looking for. Its the Columbia 300 Icon Quad, which happens to be only an International release, so ill see if i can pitch for it and get it over here soon enough. It looks disgusting, meaning "OMG, LOOK AT THE HOOK!!!!!", lol. Also very interested in the Fear Factor...YEs its ugly but the smell, YES! Nuffin beats the Reloaded's smell :p:p:p Lata all :)

Mines the Brinswick Power Groove :shock:

}-Adam-{ is Storm Power Charge and a Razor Particle Pearl

:roll: :eating: I see that no one has posted the beast....the beast is my favourite ball... 8)

Back
Top Bottom