WHAT BALL THAT YOU HAVE NOW IS THE BEST BALL YOU HAVE

D

Dark Assailant

:drinking: :drinking: :drinking: The best ball i have in my group is my brunswick smasher because when the lane conditions are getting tough or when i start out with it, it always comes threw with awsome carry and tromendus backend reaction but if i didn't have that it would be my track silencer.
:popcorn: :eek:nfire: 0X :robot: :snipersm:

well mine is my power bolt.. tis a storm.. it hits like a truck when u do the right thing with it .. and it gives u a lot of space to bowl in :lol: old ball but i have to say one of the best pearl balls storm made

Yo All

Sup peeps,
My favarite ball, as of now would be my Storm X-Factor ReLoaded. I polished her up, but im tellin ya, when you have carry down rely on this ball, it smashes the deck. since it enters at such a harsh angle, yeah , i leave some corner pins but thats only on the right condition.
I also have my new Eraser Blaze. If you come up against light to medium oil, this ball whips.
Peace

My Ebonite Pantera is my overall favourite ball. It has been through everything (inluding skipping out of the machine at Nerang and hitting a wall at about 30 km/h and rolling across concrete and was found 12 lanes away....)

Since I had this polished up it is going sweeeet especially on drier lanes.

STORM Tour Power

Had this baby getting on to 2 months now, and wow it's just amazing, its so smooth and controllable and gets those corner pins out most of the time!!!

My X-Factor or my Eraser Blaze... Used them in Gold Cup over the weekend and had some bad games and some good games, but these are the best i have used.... STORM ALL THE WAY

Later

micky_macca where exactly did you get that tour power i really won't to get on if you could tell me where you got it, it would be a big help. \:D/ :angel: :popcorn: :eek:nfire: :mrgreen:

Best for wet
Command Zone Arc (Brunswick)
Best for dry
Red Alert Original (Brunswick)
Best carry
Matrix Trimax III (Ebonite)
Favourite would be a tie between the big Bs

heya's
mine would have to be my battle zone cannon it always seems to work on any condition and i feel most comfortable with this ball
after that it would have to be my hammer diesle

i have alwayz been a STORM babie..but at the moment i havent got one storm ball....so id have to say, outta the ones i gotts, im most comfortable with my cuda 2000 and my synactive sledge hammer.....tho my fave ball that i have had was my Storm flame(smells like bubblegum)

fave ball

Mine would be the "crunch" from "track". Loaded with half negative side and a tad finger and polished to a high gloss.

fave ball

Mine would be the "crunch" from "track". Loaded with half negative side and a tad finger and polished to a high gloss.

Hey

Sup peeps,
Well, seeing that i am from America, i can hook anyone up wif bowling stuff from here if you provide me suffeicient funds. I get my bowling balls wholesale most of the time, so i can hook you up with anything you want. Shoes, bowling balls, cleaner, etc etc... So if you are interested, add me to MSN Instant MEssenger, [email protected]. TTYS all, take care.

Dan Dan Dan haha you s u c k :p j/k

Fave ball ----> Eraser Blaze, so awesome, love it !!

Ta Ta :twisted:

favourite ball would be the Columbia Wicked...

500 games with it and it still hits strong :D:D:D

I hope you can still get cheap gear sent over for yourself when you get here Dan, because putting a post like that on here just made you public enemy number one with Australian Pro Shop owners!

My best ball Lane #1 Blueberry Buzzsaw!

Hey

RC,
Not when you drill your own equipment :):):) Mandii, not as much as you :D:D:D

Thats great Dan, it shouldn't cost you too much to get your drill press through baggage when you are leaving America!

I think you missed my point mate! In Australia the pro shops do it a lot tougher than they do in the USA. So how happy do you think they are going to be when they see someone in America posting quite openly for all comers, "I can get your gear cheaper for you from here in the USA, send your money over here."

What i am trying to say is Dan is that it is pretty tough for pro shops over here and your not helping. I realise that you are only trying to offer help to your fellow bowlers but i can't imagine you would be impressing anyone from within the industry over here!

Look

Look RC,
I get your opinion. I will take that into respect. But plz, it was a comment. Dont start a ruckus in here. I understand where yoru coming from and my comments on here are not to start an uprising to overseas people. OK? I posted this once before and i dont see anyone in objection to my proposal. Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom