what is the best bowlin ball in australia?????????

M

marshall_tassie

hey whatsup i was just wonderin
what is the best hookin ball
in australia that people have
icon_razz.gif
icon_razz.gif

Hey,
I find that the trauma recovery & ER are 2 of the best hooking balls around at the moment, the rock-on is also a pretty awesome ball, but I'm more of a storm man.

hey guys!!!!!!

there is no doubt that the Ebonite Apex is the way to go!!!!!!
if ya want a real hookin ball to work on lotsa oil the probably the Apex Intensity!!!!

hope ive helped ya Marsh!!!!

later

Matty

icon_rolleyes.gif
icon_rolleyes.gif
icon_eek.gif

Hey all. There isn't exactly a great ball, coz if you want one that hooks when it's oily, then it'll need to be sanded or dulled. But at the moment the best that I have seen are Track TKO and an Assasin. These are what I have seen, but people may think other wise. Catch yas later.

Hey, If there is anyone out there that as bowled with a Storm Tour Power they will agree. THE BALL IS AWESOME. the ER is also up there on the list and one of my older favs, The Eraser one of the best medium oil balls availible cheaper then most 2.

Later Da Cowman

The biggest things I have seen, are the Complete Chaos, Rock-On and Trauma ER.

Just remember though........there are no magic bowling balls, just magic bowlers

If you wanna know what the best ball is.....just look over at Brunswick Technolgy Ventures....I think the Quantum line is perhaps the best line of balls ever seen....particularly the Jade & Jade Tour Edition if you're looking for shear hook.

Good Luck & High Scoring
Big B

yeh thanks mate
i am thinkin about it
i might get a new ball soon
if i need one that is
one of me mates from launnie
gave me a ball
so for the time bein i might just plugg it and redril it
so i dont have to spend that much money

ok i gtg and keep those replys cumin

icon_rolleyes.gif
marsh
icon_rolleyes.gif

hey.
if your looking to turn a ball, sand it! simple as.... but if you want a ball that does all the work for u, the emb and emb xf look like mad prospects!!! also i have been told that the reaper 2 is a great consistant rolling, big hook ball. i havent bowled with it but i have seen it in action at the hands of jason walsh n it rocks!
but thats about all i can tell ya at the moment.
bye
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif

from my experences from bowling i would have to say the white dot is the best ball i have ever bowled with it does everying for me i can rip the guts out of it for the first ball and i have it there for the 10 pin

just my thoughts

come on pat you put a brick in walshsy hand and it looks good , but i recon the best company going around is Track / Track Magic
if you want a great range of balls from hook to lenth .(this is it )

Best ball of last year would go to heat 2 pearl its just a shame we didnt get many of them in AUS .

icon_wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom