Whale City Bowlers Pro Skins

Hooligan

Here are the results from the Pro skins day hosted by the Whale City Bowlers in Maryborough on Saturday 28/11/09. Also attatched is a photo of the pros who gladly gave their time to this. (Thanks Carissa, I ripped it off of your Facebook page.)

The scores should be mostly accurate.....

Once again, I was proud to be a part of this, as were the other 11 "Pros".

Stuart.

Attachments

• Whale City Bowlers Pro Day.xls
    17 KB · Views: 71
  • pros.jpg
    pros.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 73
I have to say thanks to everyone who bowled this event, to the bowlers that jump in at the last minute when we lost some bowlers to work THANKYOU.
A special thanks to Shayne for all his help getting bowlers to come and bowl
Marks pro shop was pleased to pay for everyone to bowl just to see the smile on the disabled bowlers face was the best event I have bowled all year.
Next year is already in plan and will be bigger and better.
Thanks to everyone.

Thanks again to Mark for paying for us to bowl yesterday and entertaining us all with 2 gutter balls in the first game.

Thankyou to the Whale City Bowlers for wanting us to bowl with them. It was great fun with a good competion and some sledging on the side.

And congratulations to Ian Phelan who buried his first shot of the day for an 8-10..... hahahahaha love your work Ian

Huge thanks to Shayne, Mark, Garth & family, Maryborough Bowl & Whale City Bowlers. What an awesome day you invited us to. I will be more than happy to volunteer my time at any event like this.
If anyone gets a chance to get on the lanes with bowlers with disabilities take the opportunity, you never know you may learn a thing or two.
Thanks again Shayne, Mark, Garth & family, Maryborough Bowl & Whale City Bowlers one of my favourite events of the year

Sorry i couldnt make it up there the $ fairy was running a little late this yr, sounded like a good day to me hope i can help next yr.

hope all went well for the day guys.. sorry i couldnt come and help hopefully next year i can bowl

Back
Top Bottom