Western Australian Tenpin bowling League

O

Ososober

Good afternoon, morning or night, what ever it may be where you are.

Nominations are sought for teams for the Western Australian Tenpin Bowling League Open Division.

This will be a travelling scratch league

Bowling every two weeks at a different center.
Each team shall be able to nominate their home center and the league will bowl two complete rounds including two positional rounds, one at the end of each round.

Cost per team per round is $200.00 ($50 per bowler)
Prize fund based on 6 teams

First Place $4400
Second Place $2200
Third Place $1200
High Individual Game $ 500
High Team Game $ 500
High Individual Series each round $50.00

Note, all bowlers need not be from the same center, but all bowlers must be registered with TBAL.

This is a 4 person team, however, a team may register 6 players.
Each team will be responsible for choosing and wearing their own uniforms
Any player not in their teams uniform will not be permited to bowl.

If you have any questions or wish to nominate a team please contact Ian Jones at Kelmscott Tenpin Bowl On 93994400 or leave your name below, and when we have 6 teams nominated we will host a formation meeting to sort of the constitution.

Hi Wimpy, how are you today?

I have based the cost on 3 games, however, it could be made 4 games, but would require a drop in prize fund.

Bowling times and dates, I would envisiage either a Saturday or Sunday Early afternoon around 2:00 pm or 3:00 pm.

Frequency as stated I would prefer every two weeks,

If the league always bowled at Kelmscott, we could do the game rate at $4.00 per game rather than $5.00 per game.

any other questions, please ask

Hi Ian,

A good idea you have there, although the suggested weekend time slot could cause some problems. No doubt if there is sufficient interest the time and day could be worked out later. Is there any one night that you may have available at kelmscott as a alternative time.? I remember bowling at Rosemount in the league of leagues many years back. The Monday night seemed to suit most people.

How soon would you hope to have this league start.?

Kelmscott can do a tuesday evening starting at 7:00 pm, or a thursday night starting at 7:00 pm as well.

Hopefully we can start this as soon as possible, but that tie slot would be dependant on the other centers as well, unless all the teams bowled at one center

Back
Top Bottom