Western Australian Tenpin Bowling League Open Division

O

Ososober

:?: For everyone that wishes to I have included the proposed constitution of the Allstars League, a proposal to change the name of Allstars has been made and the name proposal is up for a vote,
do the bowlers of allstars wish to keep the name as "allstars" or wish to change it to "Western Australian Tenpin Bowling League"

please think about the constitution and any changes or suggestions so that on the 9th August we can hold the reformation meeting at AMF Craigie Bowl with very little fuss.

Also what times do the majority of teams wish to bowl, there has been suggestions that we stay at 2:00 pm or move to 4:00 pm also please inform the any of the league management committee of your wishes.

Ian Jones
Vice President
Allstars Open

Kelmscott Tenpin Bowl

Thanks Rob, for pointing this error out, clause three should read as follows, sec/tres fees is per team not per bowler.

3 Fees
The amount to be paid by each team each round shall be comprised up by the following amounts
Bowling Fees for three games $ 57.00 ($4.75 per game)
Secretary Fees $ 01.00 (25c per bowler bowling)
Treasurer Fees $ 01.00 (25c per bowler bowling)
Prize Fund $ 91.00
For a total of $150.00

All teams are required to pay $150.00 each and every round regardless of number of bowlers actually competing

Allstars Open

All Allstars Bowlers, Teams and Captains, The Centre Managers of the centres that have comfirmed teams have agreed to a price of $4.80 a game and not $4.75 as is listed in the constitution, The managers that I have spoken with on this issue is
Sue - Fairlanes City
Jill - Super Bowl Warrick
Paul Wademan - Amf Cannington, and he also represented the other AMF centres, Craigie and Rockingham.

Today I have contacted ATBSO and Rachuig Teams with the offer to participate in the Allstars.

The Centres that have stated that they will not be participating in Allstars Open are at this stage
AMF Morley
Super Bowl Melville
Rosemount Bowl
Bunbury City Bowl
Albany Tenpin Bowl

Centres that are going to contact back include

Geraldton Tenpin Bowl
Kalgoorlie Tenpin Bowl

Ian Jones

Vice President
Allstars Open

Back