WELL DONE STEPHEN - YOU'RE A "SHOCKER"

jec

Congratulations to Stephen Cowland on being picked for the Wichita State University team for the next year. The "Shockers" are the defending champions in the mens division of the US inter collegiate competition. The team was selected after a selection process that took a month and had bowling on several patterns and conditions!

Proud Dad
John

Congrats Cow. Obviously it's a great honour to bowl for Wichita State, awesome stuff.

awesome achievement indeed, a lot of greats have gone thru this program

i hope you benefit from everything it has to offer

Cow!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats on making the team! You have worked towards something like this for a number of years now and I know how much you wanted it.

America is lucky to have you over there... We miss you here though.

I'm so proud of you :)
Love Cass xoxox.

Hey Cow,

What a fantastic effort!!!
Truly deserving :)

We're very proud and happy for you
Brad, Rachel, Shontay, Khynan and Tavish

Cow,

Congratulations mate. Hope the time difference makes it easier for you to watch Chelsea win the title this season.

Bowl well, and I hope to catch up with you soon.

Craig

Could he have ever made a more appropriately named team?

Cow, you're a damn fine player already and this will surely be the start of further greatness.

You work hard and you study harder. This is a just reward. Heartfelt congratulations from me to you.

Just don't get a big head. You're already spending enough on hair product! ;)

Cheers,
Jason

well done cow some of the best in the world have been in that team.. keep it up mate

Congratulations Stephen

After traveling to Orlando and finding out first hand how the Americans rate college bowling this is truly an outstanding achievement. You are doing yourself and your parents proud well done and keep up the good work.

Phil

This is the finest moment in your bowling career along with representing Australia. Congratulations to you and I wish you all the best for future success. It was great to be apart of a winning NSW team with you in 2007 and proud that you have studied and bowled hard to get into a US College Team.

Well Done Mate.

Christian :D

Stephen,

Congratulations on such an outstanding achievement.
We are so proud of you, and know how proud Mum,Dad and the rest of your family are .

Congrats again, Study hard and bowl well like you always do.

All our love
John, Janelle and Georgia

Way to go Cow!!!

All the best over there. Take lots of snap shots with your analog camera for me :p:p

Tay

Back
Top Bottom