Well done George

Yes, well done George on another fine weekends' worth of bowling. Only sorry that we weren't able to watch it in person.

Many many thanks to Graham (and his Saturday helpers :wink: ) for getting the scores to air in good time - allows those of us not there, to BE there!

With 2 300's, a 299, 297, 280 and numerous 270's, not to mention the number of bowlers over the card, there must be a lot of bowlers very pleased with their efforts this weekend - Sam, remember to take that pattern home for the NQ Open!!! :lol:

Broni & Jagga 8)

Yes well done to George, he bowled well all weekend. Congrats to Gus and Kate on the 300's well deserved, and also congrats to Jenny Walsh for the 299, unlucky with the 7 pin, and to George for the 297. Also well done to Mac Stewart on the 290 yesterday.

Some great bowling over the weekend. The scores would seem to reflect an 'easier' condition if you were consistant enough and spared well.

Congrats again.

Congrats on the W George. '04 and '05... Bring on 'o6 for the threepeat ehy? :D

Well done :D

well done mate awsome bowling.
i'll c u at the 04 NSW open at illawarra hope to c u double up that tournament.

Another feather in your cap George. I'd like to the the SQ Rachuig team tell us all again how they don't need you on the team.

What really makes someonme a "team" bowler anyway?
Would a bowler be a better team player if he was all rah rah while averaging 190 or self absorbed whilst averaging 250?

I know which one I'd rather have on my team.

Good going George - you said you would do & you did!!! No sitting watching for you this weekend!!
Congratulations to Jenny Walsh too!! Great comeback after the injury two weeks ago-I'm working on those pointers Jenny!(trying - VERY TRYING!!)

Thank you for your comments involving the SQ Rachuig Team Wayne. I'm sure they have a couple of words for you too.

well done george you bowled very well , i still cant believe how many times you go 7 10 splits out of pocket balls. again well done.

Yet another great result for you George, well done =D>
Just let your balls keep doing the talking :-# There are many who would like to see you in the Rachuig team again where action speaks louder than words :wink:

Cheers

Feral

flinstone said:
i still cant believe how many times you go 7 10 splits out of pocket balls. again well done.

2 reasons....

He uses track, or
He is a lefty.....

Well done George, and congrats also to Dougy Bear who is a VICTORIAN and is bowling well at the moment. Great scores guys...

Trackstar

Hey well done George on a great effort mate. Micky also says congrats mate just i have him working too hard these days so he couldnt make it sorry. Yeah tonks he did bowl with a Track ball but so did four other bowlers in the top eight so wats your point????????????. :lol:

Once again great effort to George and to a fellow Track bowler Doug Bear TRACK 1 n 2 good bowling guys.

WELL DONE

Congrats to George, was certainly the dominant force all weekend

Scoring was quite high with i think 41st of 65 averaging the card
In saying that i think of the 4 or 5 SUPER SIX events i've bowled in over the past 2 years SPC would still seem the fairest and more realistic conditions

297 - couldnt believe it, i called after the 4th frame he's due for something special, went to walk away as he bowled the 12th looked up to see possible his worse shot for the entire weekend

Never mind george was still a great game, the 280 in the final wasnt 3 bad either

Congrats to GUS & Kate on their PERFECTO'S

Thx to all the staff out at Greenslopes the weekend seem to run without a hitch

NEXT STOP PERTH CUP

Hope to see you all there

Back
Top Bottom