Wedding congratulations

bm2

I'm still standin'
This Saturday sees the wedding of one of Qld's favourite bowling couples (and 2 very nice people to boot!) - Natasha Brennan and Brandan Qualischefski.

Just wanted to take the time to wish you both a fantastic day, (hope the rain holds off ;) ) and a wonderful life together.

Best wishes
Broni & Jag :cool:

All the best on your wedding day Brando and Tash,sorry i can't make it shop duties call.See you in a couple of weeks and enjoy your honeymoon.

Congrats to you both hope the day is perfect for both.
with my best wishes
David Omnet

Congratulations Brando and Tash, wonderful news to hear that it's finally happening. I only found out tonight, sorry I didn't offer my best wishes on the phone the other day.

All the best for a wonderful life and future together, and may you be highly blessed in all you do.

Tim Reichel.

congratulations brando and tash, i wish you all the very best in your new lives together, may it bring you both complete happiness.

jayse

Brando and Tash - quote: 'The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams" - Eleanor Roosevelt.......hope this will be your creed for your life together....ENJOY!!

Back
Top Bottom