Virtual Energy

I believe the virtual energy is discontinued so you may struggle to get your hands on one from any pro shop.

I think Brando still has some Virtual World's. Hybrid ball with the Shape-Lok HD core. Closest thing you'll get. Get your pro shop to give him a call.

A Manhattan Rubber, Wayne? My mate con has one under his house, I think! I saw one in a recent property inspection too, but pretty sure it was 14lb when I picked it up to check! (Ssshhh..!) Who are you going to get to drill it? Peee--eeuuuwww! :p

Wayne,

If you haven;t anything sensible to say, it would be appreciated if you didn't say anything at all. At least keep it in your own posts so that we can all ignore you.

David

I guess I'm not allowed to have a little fun unless I start my own post...give me awhile while I check the open forum 'rules' ....
I'll be back..oh and David..lighten up dude

Wayne,

Not when other people are being sensible and wanting sensible replies. All that happens is that it gets clogged up with your "fun".

David

Wayne,

Not when other people are being sensible and wanting sensible replies. All that happens is that it gets clogged up with your "fun".

David
Goodness, have you got some private axe to grind with Wayne? A little bit of lighthearted fun didn't detract from your post, or the serious answers you got.
Come on !!

Goodness, have you got some private axe to grind with Wayne? A little bit of lighthearted fun didn't detract from your post, or the serious answers you got.
Come on !!

Like certain other people on this board there's only so much of there crap you can take,when you put it in context with the other rubbish they have come up with,you just get sick of whatever they put up............
(Sorry to be off topic)

Hope ya find ya VE DAve

Back
Top Bottom