VENUTO CUP - Chirnside Park 25-27 May

HI Bowlers
Please find UPDATE of squad listings. Please note Only bowlers with PAID deposits are in their ACTUAL SQUADS. All other bowlers are on the RESERVE LIST.
Also re Grand Senior Payout.
The tournament payout is not segregated in Senior v Grand Senior.
Should a Grand Senior bowl high enough to finish in the Regular prize fund, then they will receive the higher payout. The separate Grand Senior payout will go to the next Grand Senior down the line.
Hope this is clear.
Any queries please let me know.
Regards
Warren

Attachments

• VENUTO CUP ENTRIES 2018.pdf
    203.8 KB · Views: 68
HI Bowlers
Please find UPDATE of squad listings. Please note Only bowlers with PAID deposits are in their ACTUAL SQUADS. All other bowlers are on the RESERVE LIST.
Also re Grand Senior Payout.
The tournament payout is not segregated in Senior v Grand Senior.
Should a Grand Senior bowl high enough to finish in the Regular prize fund, then they will receive the higher payout. The separate Grand Senior payout will go to the next Grand Senior down the line.
Hope this is clear.
Any queries please let me know.
Regards
Warren
Hi Warren. Deposits for Tim Swain, Annabelle Swain and Roger Tucker are with Darrell Holt. Also note that Annabelle Swain is Grand Senior. Thanks, Tim.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Warren

Direct deposit paid for David and Tracey Farquharson and Christine Clark.

Can you please confirm receipt.

Thx

Not sure that's updated Warren as you haven't put me in c squad or that I've paid in full cheers.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Are you using the Tapatalk App? I've found that it keeps showing the old doc for a while. I got the new one using the website ok.

Are you using the Tapatalk App? I've found that it keeps showing the old doc for a while. I got the new one using the website ok.

I am not a big fan of tap talk , that explains it coz waz is normally on the ball cheers.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

UPDATE. Any issues let me know.
thanks bowlers

Attachments

• 2018 venuto names.jpg
    2018 venuto names.jpg
    293.4 KB · Views: 0
Back
Top Bottom