Vale - Judy Cloak (Mother)

Woza

It is with great sadness that I was just informed on the passing of Judy Cloak (Mother) this morning

Judy love was for bowling and especially the juniors. This love spanned not only for decades at Latrobe Valley but across generations. She touched people not only from Latrobe Valley but from Australia wide.

If you didn’t know Judy she was easy to spot she was the little lady that the kids would flock to give her a hug and a cuddle when she entered the bowl, she was the little lady that would be up on the lanes helping all the new juniors learn to bowl, she was the little lady that would come and give you a big hug when it wasn’t your day,

Mother as she was more affectionately known was just that she was there for the good times and also the not so good times and always up for a cuddle and hug

Judy you will be greatly missed and to Ray and family my thoughts are with you.

Bryan, Ang, Bryce, Rhys and Em

My thoughts go out to Ray and Family,

Judy will be missed by all at LVTBA, Morwell Tenpins and no doubt throughout Victoria. As Woza has said she was a great influence on all junior bowlers and will no doubt leave a hole in the coaching of upcoming bowlers at Morwell.

Nicole

At the moment I am lost for words.

I could not say enough about Judy to do her justice. My memories of her are either walking around with a swarm of kids hanging around her or either with her arms stretched out wide to give me a hug.

I guess this is a great way to remember her!!

What a terrible loss to the bowling community........

Deepest sympathy to Ray and the rest of her family.

Liz and Gunther

Our thoughts go out to Ray and family.

I was asking about Judy to a few Latrobe bowlers at Country Cup.

A lovely lady that will be sadly missed.

Always had a hug and smile for me whenever we met, even an elbow or two when she was manager in the players area:).

Rob and Lisa

Wow I am lost for words.

What an amazing lady that gave so much to everyone that walked in her path, and always with a smile.

She will be missed by many.

Deepest sympathy to Ray and the rest of her family.

Kellie

As others have said, no words can describe what a wonderful, loving and positive woman Judy was.

First met her when I was about 9, she was a great friend to my mother and a truly wonderful spirit.

Reading of her passing is like learning of a family death.

Deepest sympathy to Ray and family, and indeed to LVTBA.
An icon in bowling has passed and she will be sadly missed.

Regards to all.
David McEwan

If its not too much to ask, could someone post her funeral arrangements, I would like to attend if possible and not intruding.

Woza Can you please pass on the condolences from all that knew Judy from Warrnambool

Doug & Elaine Gordon

I will mis Mother very much.. she was there when I started bowling as a junior in the old bowl and pionted me in the right direction when I went a little of the rails some years later.
My condolences to Ray, Maureen, Leeanne, and extended families.
A GREAT lady that will be sadly missed.

Brian Walsh

Mother was like a little ball of warmth, always ready to lend a hand or a shoulder for help. It was not easy to hear the news this morning or letting others know as Judy was instrumental in keeping some of us 'Juniors' on the straight and narrow in our early years. Some say she was the bad influence!
Ray and family our condolences to you and when we know the funeral dates everyone will know as it will be a tribute to a wonderfull ladie.
Jason & Melissa

my heart goes out to ray and family, on the passing of a truly wonderful lady.

judy was one of the most, hardest working servants of junior bowling this state has ever seen, a person that was respected and loved by all

may she rest in peace
craig

So sad to hear of Judys passing. Like many others in from the Latrobe Valley, I was one of those juniors that she helped to teach bowling as well as looking after us in tournaments and the like. She will be sadly missed by all at Morwell.
My best wishes to Ray and family.
Craig Tomasinski

My deepest condolences to Judy's family, friends and all at Morwell Tenpins.

I've always seen her at every junior tournament since I can remember. She was loved by many and was a wonderful supporter of junior bowling. She was always a happy lady with so many hugs to give.

My thoughts are with you all at this difficult time.

Warmest regards

Paige

Had the wonderful chance to catch up with Jude a few weeks ago while visiting my Mum in the Latrobe Hospital, and even though I Havn't seen her for nearly 18 years and as sick as she was she still called me by name and gave me a huge hug and asked me to say hello to Patrick and Ruth and whoever else I caught up with "down there", A wonderful and charming woman that I have known my entire time bowling, yes she will be very sadly missed.

Bye to a truly wonderful human being
Russell

My thought are with Ray at this sad time.
The memories I have of my special friend Judy are mine to cherish forever. A saying I will always remember is............ If you know you want it. HAVE IT.
Always in my heart.
Judi

As everyone has already said its sad to lose such a wonderful woman of the sport and will be sadly missed by all. As a bowler i have watched Judy point up and coming juniors on the right path including myself as a senior bowler she will be sadly missed by all past and present juniors old and young i just hope we can keep her memory living in our hearts forever.

Judy you will be sadly missed and our thoughts go out to ray and family.

Paul, Mary-ellen, Jaymee-Lee, Declan & Taylah.

Would just like to echo the thoughts of those who have already posted.

Having had five children bowl at Morwell, we certainly saw plenty of Judy (and her cuddles and hugs) over the last 14 years not just with our kids but many others.

She was almost like a piece of the furniture at Morwell. It certainly felt strange at any junior tournament if she wasn't there. She will be sadly missed.

Our thoughts are with Judy's family.

Roy, Wendy, Sarah-Jayne, Katie, Craig, Jessica & Tennielle.

Funeral Notice

The funeral serivce for Mrs Judith Cloak will leave St Michaels Catholic Church, Church St Traralgon on TUESDAY (March 25th) after prayers commencing at 11:30am for the Yallourn Cemetry

Condolences to Judy's family, a special lady will be sadly missed.
Many years ago when I was first time Manager for Warrrnambool Junior Country Cup team Judy made me feel so welcome with her open arms and many cuddles.
It was great to see Judy again in September at Junior Country Cup in Shepparton. You helped many juniors over the years not only from your area.
Regards
Gayle, Jarrad & Kirrily Payne. (Warrnambool)

My deepest condolences to Judy's family, she was pretty much a mother too all juniors no matter where they were from. Without her, a lot of us former juniors would have hated travelling to other centres, but when we arrived there and saw Mum there, it made it a great and enjoyable event.
Much Love n Thanks
Mattie

Back
Top Bottom