Vale Bianca Scolaro - Werribee Scolaro

Dozza

It is with a sad and heavy heart that we announce the passing of our Mum, Bianca Scolaro on Tuesday 28th August 2012.
Many people will remember our mum as the old italian lady that worked in the cafe at Werribee Superbowl.
Many will remember her as the wife of George Scolaro, the mother of Doriana, Edi, Tania and Julianne and many people will also know that she is the grandmother of David Porto.
We would like to advise that her Rosary will be held at St Andrews Parish Werribee on Monday 3rd September at 7pm. The funeral will be on Tuesday the 4th September at St Andrews Parish Werribee at 1.30pm.

We would like to thank everyone for their condolences and the many flowers received.

Doriana Porto, Edi De Pellegrin, Tania De Grandis and Julianne Morrow and families.

An utter shock. A beautiful lady, her hospitality was enourmous, her welcoming "hello darling" will reverberate always. Our thoughts & prayers go out to George and Edi and the entire Scolaro family.
Warren Stewart

Hey Dozza,

Please give my regards to your entire family. It's very sad to hear of your Mum's passing.

Will speak to you soon.

Matty...

To George,Doriana Porto, Edi De Pellegrin, Tania De Grandis and Julianne Morrow and families.

It is always very sad when someone very close to you passes,but sometimes it brings the families close together.

All the best Greg Brooks and Family.

Sorry for your loss she was a beautiful lady and always had a smile for everyone she will be sadly missed by all my thoughts are with you all at this hard time.

Regards
Michael O'Keefe

Today we laid our mum to rest. There has been so many flowers, phone calls, messages and visits.
Thank you to everyone who has offered condolences and shared their special memories with us she will truly be missed. Mum would have been blown away by the warm words. We already knew mum was a special lady but I guess we didn't realize just how special she was to so many.
We gave her the send off she would have wanted today seeing she provided the weather for us.
Mum we will miss you but for now look after us until we are together again.

Doriana, Edi, Tania, Julianne and families xxxxx

Back
Top Bottom