Brunswick Ultimate Inferno?

My understanding is that it is an Inferno core in a stronger shell. I saw ALOT of them in Greece as they had a promotional sale associated with the tournament. They seem to be good on a lot of oil, I think if you bowled in QLD you'd probably end oup polishing it. Doesn't look too bad for a ball with a B on it :D

Apparently this is the closest you can now get to the original inferno...

The core is apparently the same as the original with a solid 800 grit version of the activator coverstock...

From what i've heard this ball needs a fair bit if oil for it to be at its best but if you polish it the reaction is meant to be very similar to the original....

Hope this helps,

Matto

www.Brunswickbowling.com
TEAM BRUNSWICK AUSTRALIA

Rory,

Expect them to be available in Australian Pro Shops in about 6 to 8 weeks. If they are priced like the other 3 Infernos, look for it to retail about $399. I spoke to the distributor a couple of weeks ago and an order had been placed for them. needless to say with the success I have had with my Inferno, I have one on back order.

Re: ultimate inferno

khanny said:
does any one now were to buy one cheap? :D

You pay for what you get, not neccessarily true with bowling balls.

But if you can find one for around $400 thats about as good a deal as your going to get.

can someone post the performance of them. and if they are the big hooking ball that there ment to be

The site where I got the details for the ball was http://www.ballreviews.com/Reviews/Reviews.asp?ManufacterID=2&BallID=501

I found this to be the best ball I've bowled with. On lanes with alot of backend, it does hook quite a bit. Just polish up the ball more and it won't snap back as much. Was using the ball last night with lots of oil and not too much backend to speak of. I was hooking the ball really well. Got the nice lift and the ball comes in very good to the pocket. It has a pretty strong pin reaction, so if you get enough revs on the ball and you just hit the head pin, the pins will be flying everywhere. But really happy with the ball.

Back
Top Bottom