Columbia 300 U-Turn

A

Aussieguy

Hi, this is my first thread...Yay for me.
Anyway, I was wondering if anyone has used the U-Turn Particle???
I am having one drilled by ALLEN PRIZZY at Elizabeth.
I'm gona use it for dry lanes only.:confused:

Aussieguy said:
Hi, this is my first thread...Yay for me.
Anyway, I was wondering if anyone has used the U-Turn Particle???
I am having one drilled by ALLEN PRIZZY at Elizabeth.
I'm gona use it for dry lanes only.:confused:

Dry lanes only? That's different !!!

Quote from Columbia's website.........

U-Turn Particle is the strongest mid price Columbia 300 ball ever! This ball has the same core as the U-Turn coupled with our UFO (Ultimate Friction in Oil) particle to create more friction in the body of the oil pattern. This ball will slow down sooner before changing directions which will give you a smoother, more controlled reaction through the pin deck. It was designed for medium to heavy conditions and is a big star on the wet/dry conditions that are so popular today.

Danny,

The ball Alan is doing for you is a U-Turn Reactive. For your game that will work fine as a dry lane ball.

Yeah....MY BAD.....It was the U-TURN Reactive and it turns about 4-5 boards less than the POWER DRIVE II that "ALAN PRIZZY from LIZZY" drilled same night.
All I have to do is find some dry lanes somewhere???????????????????????

Power Drive hits well, rolled 2 games just after he drilled it.
164 first game and 200 sumthn' in the second. Only left 3 tens over 2 games.

Myself and and the other Columbia staffers have found the U-Turn Pearl one of the most versatile balls we have ever owned. This ball will work well and anything from dry to medium-heavy and will even give you a good read on heavier oiled lanes with a bit of surface.

This ball has been out for a while now and is still selling well. Hopefully you will be as happy with this ball as others that own one.

Good luck and keep us updated with how it goes :)

Used the POWER DRIVE II last night at Salisbury Bowl in the last game, the lanes were way too wet for it in the first 2.
It hits the pins hard, sometimes a little hard, left a few funny sets. Good ball though.
Cant wait to use it on lane with a clean back-end.

Back
Top Bottom