two more 300s at nerang

Derek Adams

Human Going
hey, i would like to say congratulations to Colin Pamer who bowled he's first 300 game on thursday night, teams of 4 on 3 & 4. Also matt who bowled he's first 300 on sunday night on 3 & 4 as well, and that makes it 6 300 games for nerang bowl for the year. what a year for nerang and i hope there is alot more too :D :D

congratulations to all who have bowled a 300 at Nerang this year.

6 so far that is more than Caboolture!!!!!! what is going on down there? :lol:

Nothing wrong with a few high scores going up. After all scoring had been too LOW in this country for too long. It might be getting put down in a way that makes scoring easier but at least that stuff called OIL is being used in reasonable amounts these days. Oh and Congrats to the 300 shooters too, you've all got more than i have!

damn man you are doin pretty well out there. Thats a fair few on lanes 3&4.

Any way derek keep it going. Its good seing the big ones thrown.

Hey Derek....4 for the year hey? You should bowl the Australian Open. I reckon you would do really good! :wink:

forget the australian open sean offer him a seat in your car for the next sport series!! :roll: :roll:

now there's an idea. How about it Derek...the offer is there! What's my cut of the deal Jeff? :wink:

Congrats Derek on ANOTHER 300 man. Now lets see if you can pull it off down in Melbourne!!! GO SQ!!! See you on Sunday

Cheers

Back
Top Bottom