TWIN TOUR - KEDRON

FLOWER

If you wish to bowl Twin Tour at Kedron this weekend - 29/30th March - please contact me FAST!!!!!

With 131 bowlers nominated at this stage, there are a couple of spots on Sat. afternoon and 7 on Sunday afternoon - both check in at 1.00pm. If you are uncertain about bowling, just 'come on down', as we always have a few no shows for various reasons and you just might get a bowl!

Contact Mary Flower - 3865 8887 or email: [email protected]

Don't hesitate to contact me as we hate to turn away a 'bum on a seat'. Remember, you don't need to bowl at each Tour Stop during the year to be a member - just pick and choose what you can attend and you can join at any time during the year.......however, remember the Tour is only for BOWLERS WHO LOVE TO BOWL.

FLOWER

120+ at aspley, 130+ at kedron at this rate mary you better tell batsey(caboolture bowl) to add more lanes before the grand final at the end of the year :p :p :p keep up the great work see u on the weekend at kedron.

Good luck to everyone bowling Twin Tour at Kedron...but I wanna win it..lol. Nah seriously i hope everyone enjoys it immensely. :D :D :D

Back
Top Bottom