TWIN TOUR - CABOOLTURE - 26th/27th November

FLOWER

PLEASE NOTE: the date for the final Twin Tour (CABOOLTURE) for 2005 is the 26th and 27th November...........this date was on the brochures at the start of 2005 but the fridge magnets still had the old date (this weekend !!). At the completion of bowling on 27th, presentations for Bowler of the Year and other awards will take place ....

Apologies for any inconvenience and contact me for any change of squads.....

I am attaching a squad list at this early stage which will be updated closer to the Tour Stop....

contact: Mary Flower - 3865 8887 or email: [email protected]

Attachments

• SQUAD NOMINATIONS.xls
    29.5 KB · Views: 117
hey mary can you put me down for a squad thanks

Shannon Miller

Attaching squad list as at 19th Nov....Twin Tour at Caboolture 26/27th Nov.

Contact. Mary Flower - 3865 8887 or email. [email protected] or post on this site......

Lucky last Tour Stop for 2005 and then a big REST!! - NOT !!!!!

Flower

Attachments

• SQUAD NOMINATIONS.xls
    45 KB · Views: 75
Hi Mary

Can you please remove Adam Lack from Squad A? He is unable to bowl as he is working. I will still be bowling.

Thanks heaps!

Kyles

Hi again....

Mary, can you also please remove Faye Duncan from Squad A as she is unable to bowl?

Thanks......looks like I'm on my own for this one!! :p

Kyles

Attaching squad list as at 23rd Nov.....please contact me if there are any additions or changes !! If you wish to bowl in this tour stop and you are a new bowler, there is no joining fee and you will have your 10 game 2006 entering average for the start of 2006. Current high league ave. required.
Brochures and dates (fridge magnets with correct dates !!) will be available - you can book in for the first Tour Stop for 2006 at Greenslopes on 4th/5th Feb. There will also be Sth. Qld. State Team information brochures available.... AND NEW MOUSE MATS for sale (Twin Tour ones !!!!!)
Flower - contact: 3865 8887 or email: [email protected] or on this forum.

Attachments

• SQUAD NOMINATIONS.xls
    30 KB · Views: 67
Back
Top Bottom