training techniques

griggsy

Hi all i was wondering if any one could shed some light on the subject of training, like what you do at bowling to get your style better and things like that, physical mental improvements etc. Any help is appreciated thanks all.
peace

Heya jayson
well there was that one i was telling you bout tonight.
and we also try and get out timing right by making sure the ball gets to the line at the same time our feet doing and we also do different lines and angles to teach us different shots to use on different conditions.
if you need more just ask ill always help ya.

Luv always shellby xoxoxox
icon_smile.gif
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_wink.gif
icon_razz.gif

Jayson, you've probably seen me do this. Bowl a couple of games, changing your line every frame. Start shooting 1st arrow, then the next frame 2nd arrow, all the way to shooting 5th arrow (or deeper if you get around the ball returns). This teaches you to make big adjustments, that sometimes are needed during a tournament. You can also change ball every frame as well, but not in the same game, but up to you.

Another thing, if you want to work on accuracy, which is sort of a lost art in bowling today, is grab hard plastic ball, shoot 3rd arrow, and try to carry consistantly. You have to be spot on, otherwise it's 10's, 5's, and yes.....maybe even the unmentionable
icon_biggrin.gif
. But it teaches you to be accurate.

Back
Top Bottom