To all interstate travelers for AO and Vic150

I know this is late notice but I thought I would give you all a heads up. There are currently roadworks on both the Wester Ring Road and Tullamarine freeway both inbound and outbound with reduced speedlimits. I doubt anyone would be working over the easter weekend but the reduced speed limts are and will be enforced.

Cheers John

Just a side note to this. The cameras situated on the Hume when coming down and returning to Sydney are both motion and distance cameras. This means they get you if your going to fast at the camera and also if you travel to quickly between camera posts aprox 20 kl apart. Sneaky buggars

I'll make a list on the way home of them from the Tulla up to Sydney road in both directions.

Only 1 camera each way,
Heading from the Tulla to Keon Park - camera on the Pascoe Vale road overpass (this camera is staring you right in the face).
Heading to the Tulla from Keon Park – camera on Hartington street overpass (camera is staring at your rear as drive past).

Don't speed and you won't have to worry about speed cameras ... dunno but it seems like a no-brainer to me!

I agree with Fitzy and the ones who complain the most are the ones who speed in the first place.
If you wanna put money in the Govt pockets keep speeding by all means.
How hard is it to lift the foot just a little as its not weighed down with lead but then again maybe some are.

The cameras on the hume arn't point to point... The point to point cameras are the ones which are overhead... But I'm not going to speed between the cameras to find out...

But to all those driving to Melbourne for the tourny... Take it easy and have a safe drive.

Back
Top Bottom