Tim Reichel 298 at Aspley

D

Ducati 851

Congratulations to the big double handed man Timmy Reichel on his 298 in the Clever Coupons Singles last night at aspley, staying over the card for every game for a 943, Good bowling buddy, and see you at the Youth Roll Offs.

Congratulation Tim....I was going to ask you for an update but this feat tells me that you're going ok.
Write me if you get a chance.

Wayne

wow buddy congrats on the huge game, bit of a shame on the last shot but hey massive efffort anyway, proud of ya mate, the whole family is, well done bud, bowl well for the youth roll offs

Andrew S. said:
Well done. Probably not an inherited ability.. :D
Andrew
Your inherited looks exceed your bowling ability, and you're an ugly bugger :)
I'll have you know that Tim has finally caught up with my highest score, bowled brilliantly I might add at the extremely difficult Kedron layout :D So maybe he has inherited something in the line of tenpinning ;)

Tim, well done buddy. Only 6 or 7 months into the "Belmo" style and you're consistently bowling very high games and series on all sorts of conditions. This game on a ball you plugged and drilled yourself too. Mum and I are proud of your achievements but more importantly your love and respect for the game and fellow bowlers. A 300 is not far away and you deserve to get the monkey off your back.

Keep going mate. Just remember to wear the same hat whether you win or lose.

Dad (Feral)

Thanks to everyone for the congrats. Yes it was a bit of a shame to miss out on the 300, but I'm sure it's not too far away. Still picked up a few handy $$$'s for it ;) . Hopefully next time the 12th shot will be like the 11 before it.

Once again thanks to everyone.

Hey Tim,

Crongrats on the great game buddy!!!

Sorry I wasn't there to see it, let's see what you can pull out next Tuesday

Well done

Brad ;)

Back
Top Bottom