Tiger goes one better.... MUST READ!

androooo

hmmmmm......
Staff member
To cap off a delightful night at Moonah this evening, the one and only Matt Cramond, who last night left a lovely 5-7-10, backed it up with a GUTTER 5-7-10.

After hitting his ankle on his first ball, the great Tiger gingerly threw his spare shot into the pocket, only to see it go SPLAT and leave the almighty Christmas Tree.

Not bad.. 5 weeks of league, three 5-7-10's :lol:

Matt, just letting you know that i will be importing "fingers" from the black market of Ubekiztan, not sure on the life of these, but they will have to be betta than what your using at the moment.......also America wont be needing your services to push the "red" button against saddam and his boys......a couple of exercises may help, 1 springs to mind......start using them on the little man in the canoe :lol:

Mark Foster

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Thats it Matty... YOU WIN!!!

Already at a 3-0 lead at this point of the year... Im sorry but I know there is no way to overcome that gap hahahahahahahaha :twisted: :p :twisted:

Maybe a bit closer next year??? haahhahaha..

Keep up the great work mate!!! :p

Never let it be said I can't please the crowd :D :D
Luke, currently 3-Nil to me and taking an unassailable lead in the contest :oops: I therefore predicted you will leave one before June this year :wink:
The Wednesday night 5-7-10 was caused by an off spot rack (the 5-pin was more like a 2½ pin) but the ball wasn't that bad really.........honestly :( It hooked back to the pocket and went splat.......sad thing was I about to run it out too.......Geeez I'm glad I didn't now :eek: :lol:

Thursday night.........hmmmmm what a great night that was ay, I found every conceivable way of cocking up decent games there.
The trouble was that the lanes were so DRY that I was purposely throwing a "no-hander" - even fudgey by my standards - shot to hit the pocket.
Whenever I hit the shot it went straight through the beak and got six.
I started with two beautiful flush strikes, then a rip-rack 7-pin, then a another five-bagger, then CRACK......right into the ankle and into the moat :x I was so annoyed at totally buggering up another good game I just threw it at the pocket.....the ball floated like a plastic shopping bag in the wind........SPLAT :oops: :oops: :oops:
I had that many strikes and still only shot 200-202-200 AAAAAARGHHHH :evil:
Still, the laughs the whole centre got that night was worth it :wink:

Someone send me another photo for the What's The Score magazine : one of Matt, and another of his fingers. His fingerprints will disappear if he keeps hitting the ball that hard. Congratulations Mr 5-7-10 .. :D:D:D

cleanbreak.jpg

Matt's XRAY showed a clean break after the 5-7-10
"He must have really given it some" the doctor said.

Back
Top Bottom