Thunder Thighs

Gary

thunderthighs.jpg

Any one for more food[-X

Gary.........................................................................:cool:

I heard she was from Forest Hill ..............Tonx:rolleyes:

Gary..........................................:cool:

I know it doesn't look very nice, could only imagine how the lady feels.
She may have a medical problem.
I have a cousin just like her (not quite that large) and her medical condition I can't even pronouce.
This lady might be related to another bowler so please don't laugh...she may not be able to help it.

Yes ..it is my opinion and yes I have seen what these people go through on a daily basis.

Treat others as you would like to be treated. (not ridiculed on a website)

I totally agree with Ice Queen.
Maybe we should all look in the mirror (shouldn't we Gary!)

Still waiting on a wide enough Truck ( to deliver it );)

Gary.....................................................................:cool:

Here we go again!!!! let's judge somebody on what they look like!!! Do you know how it feels to be judged like that? wake up to yourselves!!!!

I have met some hansome men who have been real bastards, judge people on who they are not on what they look like !!!!!!

Laura McCloskey

I thought that this site had been cleaned up a bit...why do we need to have this kind of humiliation posted for everyone to laugh at.
I think it is extremely shallow to get your laughs at someone elses expense and I think that this should be taken off straight away.

Yeah perhaps you’re right, but them maybe you’re wrong.

I am sure Gary's place isn’t the only one without mirrors, judging buy what she is wearing she doesn’t have mirrors or true friends at her place.

At the end of the day that woman chose to wear what she did, large, medium or small, everyone has a choice in what to wear and lets all be honest, medical problem or not we all know she chose the wrong thing to wear in public for that photo. Don’t you think she has left herself open of comments like she has received and not just on this site.

If you don’t like it don’t come to this post and post. There are lots of other posts on this forum to visit and use.

The photo could have also been edited on with photoshop or similar before being put up on the internet. Lighten up people.

The 70s were the decade of flares and big hair, the 80s were the decade for synthesised music and bad fashion, the 90s were, well, were there just to recover from the 80s.... And now it seems lately that the 2000s are becoming the decade for the uptight and overserious.

Humour comes in varying forms... There's not one person out there that can say they haven't ever ridculed someone for whats on the outside.

As Jase said, don't like it, then well you can choose what you want your eyes to see... Gary, keep these good finds of yours coming (of funnies i mean, not necessarily your women hahaha) :p:p:p

Back
Top Bottom