This Kid needs Therapy

HOLY CRAP is all i have to see wat a skits that kid is who's with me i think he needs to upgrade to a faster computer LOL

I saw this the other night over on Bigfooty, scary little German kid.

I'd be putting him in a chokehold up against the wall, while someone calmly unhooks all his computer equipment and steals the lot, he'd go nuts.........or nutser :D

Seriously, he's possesed or something.. That's not even close to normal, and insane doesn't begin to describe it..

I'd like to see him leave a cold 8 pin! :D "Dude, where's my ball return?"

Hmm..:popcorn:

methinks he schwilled too much of papa's schnapps before turning on his computer :rolleyes:

Little mongrel, should be awfully glad he's not MY kid....

Hahhaa ... oh my goodness ... ! This kid's 2 funny! ... Did u see that keyboard? He totally mutilated it!!! ... & Is it just me ... or if u kinda squint & look sideways, he kinda looks like Jason Taafe? Hahaha ... Taafie, even tho u look like psycho kid ... I still love u!!!! Hahaha ... :D

Stress less have a cigarette, take a chill pill, eat bread and butter...
Did the clip end there because after ward he went and hung himself?
Anyone care to translate what he was actually saying?

Hey that looks like Gary.......LMAO

Ha ha not look like me, but if i had his temper ( :oops: ) no ball return safe any-where:rolleyes:

Gary...................................................:cool:

Funniest thing I've seen all day. I think the best bit was when he started dancing in the middle. Hehehe.

Later Da Cowman!

That kid is seriously mentally disturbed...... I would hate to have been that keyboard.. Does that keyboard still work l wonder??????

that kids got afew problems here and there. but when he began to sing it was clear to me that he hates that shnappi song to...
but really where were his parents in all this, surely u cant leave this kid alone

Back
Top Bottom