The Reunion Tournament

Daniel Webb

Banner Add.jpg

Tenpin Memories, Steve Mackie and Campbelltown City Bowl present, The Reunion Tournament, a weekend of bowling, fun, remembrances and food! We extend an invitation to all active bowlers from the 60’s, 70’s and 80’s to participate in a one time event. From the 8th - 10th of April 2016 Campbelltown City Bowl will be transformed into a truly memorable nostalgic trip down memory lane that should not be missed. Catch up with friends old and new, share stories and have a ball over three jam packed days. You will kick yourself if you miss

Download your entry forms here!

Check out our Tournament Facebook Page at https://www.facebook.com/events/1652405531708449/

Schedule.jpg Entry Form.jpg

Hi Daniel,
Looking forward to catching up with all the guys I use to bowl against. Should be a great time. I better tie up the laces again. Give me 12 boards on the left will you.
Cheers Lovey

There are quite a few names down now for The Reunion Tournament... if you don't have your name down yet... you should!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-02-08 at 5.31.51 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2016-02-08 at 5.31.51 PM.png
    525.1 KB · Views: 36
Hi Lovey,
I still prefer the phrase.... Incredibly mature!... I tried to use large print here so you could read it.
Cheers, Tony.

No need for that Tony one eye is fantastic. Looking forward to seeing you I hope.
Cheers Lovey

Back
Top Bottom