The bunnies are out....

androooo

hmmmmm......
Staff member
Thursday night at Moonah proved something special.

2 x 5-7-10's on the same night on the same pair.

Kassey Fechner in the first game comes in light on lane 18, to leave the 2-4-5-7-10, only to see the head pin come off the wall, taking out the 2-4. Welcome to Moonah KC, only took you 2 weeks. ;)

Then in the third game, Ray Tilla smacks the pocket on lane 17, leaving that very pretty design. He has no excuse, due to being left handed :lol:

hey you can't say the bunnies are out I own that right to that name!!!! lol well done kc, looks like you'll be killing androo if you stick to what you told me at the bowl tonight lol. remember fingers don't always work lol I know lol

Im going to sound like a fool, but can somebody tell me how the hell do you leave a 2-4-5-7-10? Ive had a few nasty 3-7-9-10's this week which was just lazy, but on the first combo, i cant see how the 3 cannot take out the 5 at some point even if the 1 pin fell over from fright as the ball went sailing past :lol:

Levithian,
Moonah is one of those centres where the lanes came out with Captain Cook in the First Fleet.
Some pairs the pin carry is excellent {on some days} on other pairs its atrocious.
The racks are also pretty ordinary at times on some pairs {17-18 is the worst} as well there which can make for some pretty strange leaves.
Just one of those freak hits which left the 2-4-5-7-10, although I have seen it left in other centres - Brett Riley's 2-4-5-7-8-10 at Launceston a few years ago was :shock: Crikey :eek:

Speaking of strange hits - Androo banked one back off the 2-board and came in light and left the 6-7-10 :shock: in which the headpin scouted off the sideboard to hammer the 6-10 out.

Its hard to explain mate......ummm come down and bowl on it and you'll see :wink:

I still say Moonah has the most 5-7-10's left in it of any centre in Australia - for its first 26 years of its operation it never had any 300's shot in it and was known across Australia as "The Graveyard"

Tell the Yanks, Saddam is inside - thats one way of fixing the place :?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sounds like fun, maybe its a reason to make the trip across and have a bowl :D

Yes Jace, trust me. At my first available opportunity, Andrew is a goner. At least he explained it wasn't solid though...
And at least the lovely Mr. Tilla reminded you all what a proper one looks like and took the heat off me :D

That's all I have to say on the topic. LOL! :oops:

Back
Top Bottom