The festive season is still among us!!

androooo

hmmmmm......
Staff member
Comgrats to Ray Tilla, on a solid 5-7-10 tonight on lanes 15-16 at Moonah!!
icon_biggrin.gif

Was a pleasure watching it!! hehehehe

what was that, half a rev for every pin left standing after a pocket shot......

Launceston Lanes are also known for the occassional 5-7-10.

Friday night Select Club doubles on lanes 13 & 14 - Damian Crick,the sweetest 5-7-10 that you will ever see. Must have been the pressure of bowling against his father
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif

Hmmmm, 5-7-10 hey
icon_smile.gif
Well I could laugh at Ray but I won't because I had one of those embarrasment packed evenings too...1st Frame 3rd Game ball is 35-feet down the lane when I sense the ball seems to be lagging a little I started riding it, yelling "get up there ya bitch" well it certainly bitch slapped alright....cold 5-8-10
icon_redface.gif

Last frame of the same game after my fantastic display of spare-shooting had let me down all evening and with a double up in the 8th and 9th frames, I needed XX6 to shoot over 600/3 to keep the run going - but what does the TIGER do......misses the headpin on the left and gets 4....yaaaay (1-3-5-6-9-10) and then the real DOOOOOOH for the evening.
Being in reasonable form at the time I thought....I'll slam these little bitches out the back of Charles St - no 5-pins here....pulls the guts out of it and misses the lot.
A 4- for a 167-game and finishes on 577 for the night.....GO ME
icon_rolleyes.gif

another great moment was when i was playing ricky ward in the final of the brunswick tournament of champions.

5th frame ricky gets up and bang leaves the 5-6-7 off the pocket, i mean what a fudge!

oh hang on... i was playing brunswick pro bowling 2 hehe

DOH!

Yo. Well Adam, If that's a fudge, On Brunswick 2 I got in the pocket and took out the 1-3-9
icon_razz.gif

Back
Top Bottom