That wonderful gala event, Under 25's

Good Morning one and all and welcome to this SPEASHAL presentation of the 2005 SA Youth Teams Challenge Masters Show. On todays special, we will look at the teams, who is who, what is what, and who will basically kick ass.

Let me start this show by saying that the track will be upgraded back to WET after game 8 as there will be a re-oil. Not that it will do much good.

There has also been a gear change, Isaac Elliott from Woodville has the blinkers on after last night's efforts in the Vegas Stakes Challenge at AMF Cross Road. Let it be known, Isaac ended up bowling a 170 in the first game to score a Full House of Q and A to my 279 and straight A2345. No school girls on Sunday Isaac.

Speaking of Cross Road, lets head there now. 7 Bowlers in the Masters (3M 4F), top 4 all events, 1012 1 game in teams. THESE GUYS ARE HOT TO GO! I am going out on a limb and prediction 1-2-3 finish for Cross Road this year in the Masters, who will fill those places is up to them. Kerry has the girls all but wrapped up, in fine form and can tackle the desert sands that is Village lanes. Jess can bowl some good games, she showed that on the weekend, but it wont be enough to grab a top 5 spot.

As we head North East to Norwood where Sonia's favourtie son Tavis will be flying the Norwood Flag (the rightful Red Blue and White). Tavis can spoil the cross road party, he just needs to practice his rides. 3 Girls in for norwood, 2 of them can throw kerry off top spot. Mel, All Events champ, has a good showing, and Lauren can pull it out. Cross Road and Norwood to take top 3 spots in the women.

Lets head further North to Lizbef where Spence has made Masters. He is primed for this, red eye and all. Steven will give some of the top guys a shake but probably not going to penetrate the podium. Tash Billing, what a champ!! I hope she can do it this year, in the newly named Tash Billing Memorial (although she is not deceased) She will definitely be missed!!

Well that is all from Episode 1, episode 2 will air tomorrow morning around this time. I will be watching a far in Michigan where it will be a toasty -1 Saturday Night (Mountain Time)

Good Bye for now

BT

Well it looks like the bookies dont even no what they are talking about coz Xrd did have 8 in the masters!!! But with Mattys withdrawl there are only 7 (3M, 4F)!!! And Isaac needs more than blinkers 2 help him hahaha just joshing ya m8!!!!! I think ya mite b wearing those blinkers thurs nite isaac hahaahah!!!! Newayz boys theres enof area out there 4 everyone and it aint selective its there 4 everyone 2 have bout 20brds of it haahahah!!!! Newayz catch ya alls later hey!!!

Dion A :D

well yes here it is again.. the masters section of the under 25's.. and to get in you indeed needed to be a master of the sport we play.

just a quick congratulations to all those people that competed.. it was tough to keep up with the pace setters but the tournament wouldnt be there without you.. the bowlers. thanks to all organisers too. congrats to shane alex and brad on your big games hope to see more this weekend,

its seems that ive been put in an intresting spot, i finished 18th in all events and in a normal circumstance wouldnt be bowling this weekend but due to brad and matt pulling out to go on to bigger and better things(thanks boys) i find myself back in... :lol: so im now going to be competing for something that i shouldnt be... i feel like a naughty kid in a candy store without my parents.. :) now i just want all you kids out there to remember that every time i win a game i will be stealing points and god it will feel good :lol: this old boy still has a few tricks up his sleeve :twisted:

i was a little disappointed to see that i got 8/1 odds though.. i was sure comming in as a wild card i would have got bigger odds than that, how am i supposed to make money brad!! it seems brad thinks i can do better than where i finished last weekend.. either that or he just doesnt want to loose anymore money to me.. speaking of that i reckon i put some money on lizzy boys and girls, i'm pretty sure it was to place so i figure you owe me a couple grand young bradles.. funny how you have absconded to another continent come pay day!!! :D i definately would have tightened the odds for masters tho its going to be a close one :wink:

anyway congrats to those who have made the cut including my partner in crime young streaty.. good luck to all we will be willingly ready to take points away like candy from a baby!

for those of you who will be venturing down to watch the final episode in this years under 25's and have no one to barrack for please yell and oi! oi! oi! for tash as this really is the end of this event for her.. im sure she will bowl on but not in an under 25's uniform, brad im gunna lay some hard cash on the tash train cuz after just missing a singles medal shes gunna be hungry look out kerry i think we have a challenger :wink:

as to me and steve dont count us out of seeing the podium (or the approach of lanes 19&20 that were used in similar podium like circumstances) with the help of the (SPEEEEEEEENCE CARRY) you all know what im talkin about you just might see some big scores out of us lizzy boys and if not ill just steal someone elses medal and run home like a kid who doesnt want to play the game anymore :lol: whatever happens im sure it will be tough competition and good veiwing for all

:twisted: look out the tash train is comming.... captain of the train is the spencemeister and his assistant fabio(steve) were in town and were here to play

good luck to all

cheers spence 8)

dont forget to check out the comical recounts of the weekend on the award winning* web site www.fatloaf.com

*awards only are real in scotts head :lol:

cheers again spence 8) [/img]

Good Morining everyone, on this beautiful and warm day here in Adelaide. We are coming to you live from my office where i am toiling infront of this computer, finally with some time to host the last part of this special presentation, with thanks to our telecast partner www.fatloaf.com

Today we will venture round to all the other centres with masters finalists as well as re capping the odds as there has been a few changes due to some high bets being placed. More on that later.

Firstly, lets take a nice drive to Tanunda, where Barossa Bowl fielded a team this year, 2 making the Masters final. Guy Sebastian and Port Streatfield will be fighting for the grapevine as they venture into the 16 game hell. Guy (aka Ben Shearer) has bowled well all weekend, looking good but may fall away at about game 12. Port (aka Paul) can go 16 games, and can be consistent, this is the dark horse.

Leaving the Barossa, we enter The Centre Formally Known as Woodville, which due to a minor electrical fault burnt down. Although not having a centre anymore, these guys really came out and showed what they could do. With 3M and 2F in the final, these guys have a good shot. Shane and Jason lead the way for the guys with Renee Stadler heading the girls

As we brush the ash off our clothes, we travel back out to Salisbury (someone really should have planned this trip better). Darren Hannam and Lee Hutchison are in for the guys, Captain Psycho (Jess) and sHoRtY are in for the girls. When the lanes start to dry out halfway through game 1, watch out for Rochy, she can kick ass!!

At nearby village, the locals are hoping that former President Shield rep Scott Miles can take the title out. At 12/1 he has a chance and can do it, but will he be able to hold off alex and dion and of course SPENCE??? The girls have renee Porter and Tessa Watts, in with a slight chance but cant se a podium here. In a couple of years, Renee will definitely take the girls, id say 2007-2008

and now we make the trip to the Southern Bronx where we meet with Wes and Daniel Martin at Noarlunga. Wes, just back from rachuig (rockway for all of you who have no idea what i just typed) and Daniel, fresh of a 289 can really turn the heat up. Watch out for these guys because i can see a boil over perhaps.

Well that concludes my tour of Greater Adelaide, and now we move on to the betting, which has kept Isaac on his toes, there have been literally NO calls to his phone account! If we were betting on Vegas Stakes Bowling (will tell you about that another time) isaac would be dead favourite. But he isnt and wont ever be. There has been a substancial amount of money put on Spence to get SOMETHING out of this weeked, his "girlfriend" he described her, has put $25000 on spence to walk away with at least something given to him by the tournament crew... doesnt have to be a medal. Spence, 8/1 is perfect for you, just sit back, relax and watch everyone fall around you. Unfortunately there is no Mega Schnitzel Challenge (refer to fatloaf.com) here but Spence can still win it, and for some reason i hope he does.

This concludes our series of Special presentations this week. I would like to take this opportunity to wish all bowlers the best of luck this weekend. I really do wish that i were bowling, but business is business and you dont turn down a trip to America (even when they muck your tickets up and are now going first class, i am so Angry). No Need to say high scoring, cos that is obvious. I have added a new feature, guess the number of 300's and i will think of a prize.

GOOD LUCK ALL, SEE YOU IN A COUPLE OF WEEKS

BT

nice write up!

but there is one more thing you didn't mention..

I won't be the one burning up at game12, you left out the details that it's some poor persons hand after touching my 'acidic' fro after I completely polish it with some crazy as acid.

An't no one touching the fro this weekend !

Looking forward to it !

Greetings from Los Angeles

Good Morning to you all, coming to you LIVE from Los Angeles International airport!!. As i stand here at the computer in the Qantas lounge, looking at the Boeing 747-400 that i just arrived on, i miss home already, and i am going to miss everyone on Sunday. I am able to get scores so i will be able to check to see if the betting is going well.

What can i say, after thursday night Spence's odds changed every ball, depending on the rating of SPPEEEENNNNCCCEEEEE carry.

Will check in again soon to see the scores, good luck to everyone, i am off to get a STARBUCKS coffee (and yes i will supply pictures).

Hope to see you all soon!!

BT

haha ben, watch out 4 the little **** cause his hands are coming! cause i will be wearing gloves, anyway brad wats up? nice and warm? haha, only 30 odd 2day, and 2morrow i think an ice age is hitting us!!

good luck 2everyone bowling 2morrow! i HOPE the oil can hold the frist AND second half! should be good!!!!!!

Ashley 'peanut' Warren

Hey all, i know this topic has nothing to do with me being away, but who cares

I would like to say that after 28 hours of flying and transit, dad and i couldnt wait to get to our hotel. We got into Chicago Ohare Terminal 3, gate K13 (of 40) and had to go to gate G1B (of 40), a long way yes. We found the gate, got changed cos it was cold, SNOW EVERYWHERE, and i loved it. We decided to get a drink before we go, plane was departing at 5.19 local time here. We got watching the Texas State vs Texas A&M college footy game. it got to 4.55 and so we headed off to our gate which was just around the corner. THE PLANE LEFT EARLY!!! thats right! no boarding call, NOTHING. We had to wait 3 hours for the next one. After 34 hours of travel we finally got to the hotel, and i crashed! Currently 2:30pm Sat Afternoon here, it will be another couple of hours before i get to see any action from the Bowl

Good luck all, Photos will be coming soon from my trip. Starbucks chairs await my ass

BT

Whats up Yall?

Well it is 3am here and i cant sleep, so i found a business centre at the Grand Plaza hotel up the street from mine! I just saw the scores WOW, looked like a toughy, again my odds are wrong but OH WELL!

Congrats to Shane and Tash, tash baby you go g/f, good to see you finished yout last year on a high

Well today, i did what i said i was going to do and I BOWLED!! that is right, i went bowling at AMF Eastbrook Lanes. The setup of this centre is amazing, although it is old and wood, Brunswick machines, there are 40 lanes. As you walk in the door lanes 1-24 are on your right and lanes 25-40 are on your left, i couldnt believe it and the batteries ran out as i wanted to get a picture :evil: and even worse NO PRO SHOP. If you want to know my games were 138 and 167, ha ha 2 great games for masters!

well i must get going, i have a fight to go to at 4pm local time (in US) and hopefully a hockey match will break out. And perhaps get some sleep, which is hard at the moment!!!

Cant wait to come home, missing the warm weather

BT

Well Brad lets just say ya missed 2 points there with ya lovely games hahaah!!! Today was interesting to say the lest seems that area may have been selective for some (or others just couldn't find it) and not for others and then of course Spence carry did play a big part of it, and not just for Spence!!! But no was a gd long day and with there being more oil in the pin deck than the first 60 foot of the lane by game 10 it was great specially when Isaac rode that 4 pin that got hit 4rom nowhere for me 2 leave a solid let me repeat ahahah!!! SOLID TENPIN of pocket with my plastic haah!! But there was plenty of oil by the end and plenty of gr8 scores like last week, notice the sarcasm if ya blonde!!!

Dion :D

Hi everyone , I just want to say a huge THANKYOU to everyone for your support this year .

Words can't say how much it ment to me , I love you all :D

I never thought I would make it to under 25's , at rachuig i picked up a severe and very nasty virus , which left me (during the 3 days of rachuig) unable to talk , eat, sleep or really do anything, all i wanted to do was sleep , but any way after 1 hospital visit and 2 doctors visits in 3 weeks, i was back to my old self :D

I am really happy with the way I bowled over the 2 wekends , the best ever i think! in my 13years of bowling under 25's.

It was a pleasure to bowl this final year and everyone was so supportive and it will be strange not bowling it anymore as alas age has crept up on me LOL :lol: You all deserve a pat on the back so once again THANKYOU ALL

But to Mel , yes hon, after years of trying we got that 1 2 we wanted!!! yay!!! I wish you luck in Melbourne and will no doubt be kicking your ass at rachuig :wink:

and finally to spencey what can I say ---- i would not have done it with out you , the pep talk the support , the fond memories and your ass kicking seemed to pull me back in line when i went for a little wander. It was a pleasure to bowl with you this year and all the others you are definately my hero!! =D> and i cherish our friendship :D

To my ream mates , you are all legends we had fun and we did well Thankyou to all of you

But to everyone I thank you for your support again it really did mean heaps to me :D

and ash --- BLUES RULE hon :p

oh tash what u doing to me??? u know i will never go 4 the bules unless someone pays me a couple of million!!!

COME ON U BOMBERS!!!!!

Tash, the ONLY good thing about you getting sick at Rachuig was the bit about you "Not being able to talk"!!!! :p

Remember the 15 minute challenge - you really found it hard but you got there, I couldn't possibly begin to imagine how difficult you found it to not be able to speak for days on end!!

Anyway, great to see you recovered and bowled well at U25's, a great way to go out. Now you are joining us oldies hey!!!

Jo

Jo sweetie , what can I say , yes that Challenge was damn hard!! as you saw :lol: I am very sure it was a god send for those in your room , not to mention my roomies also LOL , but i also say it was hard because you , and you were not alone in trying to get me to talk :shock: but I did it and beat you all so I conquered the challenge :D (just) at times i was at breaking point............ but i got there \:D/
YAY for me :lol:

It was a pleasure this year , but I ask just one thing of you next year ........... DO NOT ISSUE THE 15 MINUTE CHALLENGE AGAIN ......... 1 year is enough :lol: or anyone should I make the team 2005 ,issue that challenge again I'll thankyou all now :wink:

I am sure that everyone's ears have recovered from melbourne :wink: and i definately have my voice back.......

anyway yes I am now joining the oldies , but I look at it as , I am closer to 21 than 30!!!!! :shock: :shock:

Cheers to you all :D

Back
Top Bottom