Thankyou Brunswick and Chester Hill Tenpin Bowl

mattr

A big thankyou goes out to Ron at Brunswick and Annette from Chesterhill bowl for providing us with the once in a life time opportunity and getting an exhibition with one of the all time great bowlers in Parker Bohn III. i think i speak for everyone in saying it was very educational and very exciting to see the worlds best left hander in action.

I think this will live in everyones memory for a long time, and for those who were lucky enough to get some 1 on 1 with Parker its something i know i will never forget

Once again thankyou Ron and Annette

Matt,

I am sorry but I guess I cannot second your appreciation to the exhibition.

We had a similar event which was held in Altona on Sunday. Prior to that event, there was a skins tournament held a while back and Rob Zikman mentioned in briefing before the tournament that the top 12 would make it to the event. I finished 4th by the way.

Anyway, weeks went by and I heard nothing. I called Altona and it was almost a challenge to find out the event details, only to find out that I was a reserve bowler to the event. How dissapointing. Although I put bowling second to my work, it was the principle of the matter.

Next time, Rob, please dont promise to bowlers of a chance of a lifetime to meet Parker and only to have it taken away.

My say anyway...

Leo

Mattr,
I think the only person that still needs to be thanked is Parker Bohn III himself. Now I know it's probably written into his Brunswick contract to attend these things, but Parker proved himself a true gentleman and professional! His attitude and personal attention made sure every one who attended felt he was there for them. Not often you get such a huge name that is so down to earth and willing to pass something on, shows just how much he must love the game.

Btw Mattr, was that you on the chair down near the pin deck??

Gary

GaryH said:
Mattr,
I think the only person that still needs to be thanked is Parker Bohn III himself. Now I know it's probably written into his Brunswick contract to attend these things, but Parker proved himself a true gentleman and professional! His attitude and personal attention made sure every one who attended felt he was there for them. Not often you get such a huge name that is so down to earth and willing to pass something on, shows just how much he must love the game.

Btw Mattr, was that you on the chair down near the pin deck??

Gary

nop that was matt sing one of the local juniors, i was the other brunswick Rep that was there. I was bowling with parker at the end

To all who were involed, including parker a big thank you

Back
Top Bottom