Thank You...

alexnjudy

TotalBowler
To the technicians whos been doing a great job for us on tuesday nights at Knox. The condition been consistent almost every week and we have been shooting 600 plus series. Gaza ( Gary ) is currently holding a 216 average which is a miracle at Knox ;)
So, keep up the good work and we do appreciate what you do for us.
Regards,
Alex :)

not often you hear good publicity, when it comes to the techs

it is good to see the new amf is starting to make some good impressions on the bowling public

lane 28 scratched my action packed 3 times and my agent once on tuesday and the week before my centrifugal mass once and they are kinda deep

but lanes are good really challenging condition

All centres will give scratches and have problems occasionally. That is inevitable. I think that Knox should be commended, the lanes are great. Not too hard but keep you thinking. To see a 216 average also shows that the lanes are scoreable! Good work!

What pattern are they laying for you guys?
Sounds great.
Hi Jason,
Sorry mate am not sure what pattern they are laying down. But according to Gaza, the tech is from EFL and he's been shooting the same line as his monday league at Mooroolbark.
Don't worry will find out for ya mate.
Nice to hear from you Joe. Best wishes for your new centre mate. I know it will be a huge success because whatever you do, you put your whole mind, soul and spirit in it :thumbup:
Cheers,
Alex :newyear:

Thanks for your comments Alex, yes we have finally laid down 16 lanes of the old EFL lanes, waiting for Computerscore to re-install EFL computer system and have 6 new pinsetters on their way from Sydney. Hopefully everything will be in full swing by end of Jan. Currently moving front control counter to Cafe area(everything in one area) which will give our bowlers more room to sit and enjoy that cold Beer or two.

Cheers
Joe

Good to hear Joe. Briana bowled very well for her average last week. A 200 and a 198 game.
Daniel Keyzer who started bowling with a 130 plus average is bowling a 190 plus average. Great to see him improve so much with his new "Belmo" style bowling. And of cause Chung Chiah who's been shooting some high games lately.
Massive improvement on Knox lanes with this new Kegel Walker machine. Those were the days when you see rubbery burn marks on the lanes but now days all you see is nice fresh oil. Beautiful condition to bowl. The best part is bowlers are happy again and they are having fun. Priceless to watch :)
It's also nice to know our techs know what they are doing. What's the point having this great machine if you don't know how to use it :rolleyes:
Regards,
Alex

Yes Alex proud of my Daughter bowling so well. Some of her old man's aggression must have rubbed off. I hear that you keep teasing her on league nights.....:D you want to watch out she throws a mean right hook...ouch:eek:

It is good to hear positive fibes coming from your league and some of the othe leagues around the country should take note. As for the techs at your centre well he was taught by one of the best in the country and you guys are now getting the benefit.

I am impressed with Gary's 216 average hope he can keep that form into whatever tournament he bowls in.

Mt Isa is looking good and we are a week away from installing the last 4 pinsetters. I will try and post some photos very soon.

Keep up the good work Alex, all bowling centres need someone like you to keep the league bowlers on their toes.
Cheers mate:cool:

Now i know why you're wearing that armour suit Craig @avatar. Just watch out for her right hook mate :p
Gary can't keep up with that average Joe. He's about 200 at the moment. It's still a good average at Knox.
We did struggle last night with the fresh condition. But i suppose we were so used to be bowling on dry lanes. Never mind, all good thing takes time :)
Alex

Alex,

Can you maybe ask your tech to come down to Chaddy to help our techs making our Kegel better in laying down a condition. At the moment, it is really crap, no consistency and well, Chaddy pattern.

Leo

Leo

Well the problem down there is that the Manager knows nothing about bowling and when you guys are the only decent league down there as soon as a half decent pattern gets put down with oil every othher bowler from every other league cracks the ****s and says there is too much oil down. But the main problem with consistency could be that with the weather being as dodgy as it has been and the centre being such a humid one you can never guess as to how the condition is going to hold up from week to week

Now i know why you're wearing that armour suit Craig @avatar. Just watch out for her right hook mate :p
I think I will be pretty safe. Well at the moment I am keeping a pretty safe distance anyway living far away from her.:D

Alex,
Can you maybe ask your tech to come down to Chaddy to help our techs making our Kegel better in laying down a condition. At the moment, it is really crap, no consistency and well, Chaddy pattern.
Leo
G'day Leo,
Might be a better idea to speak to Greg or Lloyd about it mate. I am sure they will be more than happy to look into it. We had the same problem with the oil on the lanes Matt. Everyone was like shaking their heads. "Why didn't the ball come back"? Coz theres oil now people.
Regards,
Alex :)

I think I will be pretty safe. Well at the moment I am keeping a pretty safe distance anyway living far away from her.:D
She's not that bad mate. We love her company and she always got a smile on her face unlike her old man :rolleyes: Just kidding Joe. I think we enjoy each others company while we're bowling. That's what bowling is all about. Winning is a just a bonus. FYI we only pick on Joshii ;)
I received a text message from the Chelsea Legend, Jim Murphy. He told me, "You guys better be afraid because i will be joining you soon". When I mention about Bri asking for him, he was like i've got to go now.... my stress level is high again :D
Alex

She's not that bad mate. We love her company and she always got a smile on her face unlike her old man
Alex
I think I should know what she is like. She is good company when you are bowling so hopefully bowling in a good environment will help her bowling. Just remember, certain traits can run in families.;)

Back
Top Bottom