Thank you to TBAQ!

Fitzy

Underpaid
Haven't been on since the weekend with enough time to say thanks ... until now.

So ...

Thank you to Gail Torrens, TBAQ, Chris Batson, Dr. Phil, ALL the support staff (you know who you are), Glen (QUBICA AMF/Columbia) and AMF Mt. Gravatt for the great weekend at the Queensland State Training.

Thanks to all the bowlers that turned up too, a lot of new faces to meet and greet.

Was a great weekend and I learned a great deal. Can't wait for the next!!

For all those Queenslanders that couldn't make it, get along to the next one, it is well worth it.

Dr. Phil (no not the Oprah one) was tremendous and hilarious he was a great addition to the schedule IMO.

Overwhelmingly bowlers want TBA/TBAQ to do things for us, come along and SUPPORT the initiatives that they ARE providing. It is one way we can help the sport NOW!

A lot of information was provided and I for one am excited with the general direction that the sport can go in the next few years! Obviously, it requires the support of the bowlers.

for the interstate readers, if a similar initiative is available in you're state, let us know about it and help spread the information around.

Information is power!

Cheers,

Fitzy.

I'm with you Fitzy.

Thanks to Gail & the team for working their butts off over the weekend. It was my first STS and surely won't be the last.

Dr Phil reminded me a little of Robin Williams during his speech, always cracking a joke, but through the humor it all made sense.

Thanks again.

Scott.

Without a doubt Rhyss, I could not agree more. The entire weekend was an excellent show piece of information, both on and off the lanes. Gail Torrens never ceases to amaze me with her dedication to OUR sport.
Thank you very much to Carl, Brian and Kate for their priceless input.

Grant & Jake

Thank you to TBAQ, Gail Torrens, David Brown, Chris Batson, Glen (Columbia), Daan, Dr. Phil, Vaughan, Christine, Carl, Kate, Brian, AMF Mt Gravatt and everyone else that was involved in providing this fantastic weekend.

I had the best weekend and I have raved about it to everyone since arriving home in Cairns whether they bowl or not!!

Dr. Phil - What a guy. I learned so much about myself. I was totally riveted from his very first word till his very last word. I have never heard anything like this before. Awesome.

Gail - You are amazing. Your dedication to our sport leaves me speechless. Thank you for all the wonderful work you continue to do.

Really nice to meet some new people. Really great to catch up with my old favourites too.

There is so much more but it would take me a while to write about everything. This is a truly amazing experience and I urge everyone to take part in the next State Training Squad. I know I certainly will be attending.

Thank you again Gail for providing this wonderful opportunity.

Thank you everyone that supported this wonderful event, it was great sharing the experience with you all.

Maddy Hill

Well said everyone, I concur. It was an awesome weekend and yes Maddy, it was great to catch up with everyone and meet new people.

Thanks to the wonderful Gail and her team and also to AMF Mt Gravatt and the technicians who were there all weekend helping with the various lane patterns and any breakdowns which were rare...

Will be definitely going to the next one and so will others who couldn't make this one.

Annie

What can I say - I agree with all that has been said - it was great to catch up with friends and to make new ones.

I would encourage everyone to attend one of these training squads - I will certainly be at the next.

Thank you to all involved and for all the support and information we received along the way

Leanne Nastasi

As sponsor of training camp I would like to say a very big thank you to the queensland bowlers that attended the camp, it's good to see so many bowlers dedicated to learning more about our great game.

To my team of staffers Carl, Kate & Brian thank you for your time....

Gail there isn't enough words to describe how much endless work you put into running and organising these Camps, you deserve alot of recognition for all the work you do, and look forward to working with you again in 2011.

Columbia will be on board once again in 2011.....

Glenn Rowland
CSP Manager
QubicaAMF Australia

Gail there isn't enough words to describe how much endless work you put into running and organising these Camps, you deserve alot of recognition for all the work you do, and look forward to working with you again in 2011.

Very true! Gails efforts go above and beyond. A true asset to QLD bowling.

Columbia will be on board once again in 2011.....

This fact alone makes 2011 QLD STS enticing! To be able to try the latest from Columbia and Ebonite Intl. is an eye opener.

This news is a plus to QLD STS and Qld bowlers. Thanks GR!

Cheers,

Fitzy.

Back
Top Bottom