TBA MEDIA & COMMUNICATIONS COORDINATOR

I dont know what they are planning to pay for this worker but Jim - here is something out of the box. Maybe it would make more sense to split the pay up 8 ways into sponsorship packages for uni students in each state and territory. The job could be the project. I am sure that work performance would be great evidence for lecturers.

The following is PART of the adv. by TBA for this important position

It is essential that you have the following: Minimum 5 years experience with tertiary qualifications in either journalism or communication Demonstrated ability to secure media coverage Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with key media contacts and other stakeholders to maximise media coverage Willingness to work flexible hours, be contactable after hours and be prepared to travel Excellent written communication skills including preparing media releases Demonstrated experience in developing and managing social media Experience in coordinating, editing, design and production of electronic newsletters and print material Ability to build and manage key relationships Advanced skills in MS Office Suite of applications. Background in other software including MS publisher or similar to create flyers and posters is preferred An ability to work effectively unsupervised as well as part of team

Desirable Knowledge of the sport of tenpin bowling would be a distinct advantage

Why, oh why are we fixated on pieces of paper ??? If you have all the other requirements, why are " tertiary qualifications" essential, and Knowledge of the sport desirable ??

From how i read this ad TBA are looking for someone who is at least 28 -29 years old, looking for someone who already has contacts in the industry, also the 'tertiary qualifications' in the field of media would also include some form of legal education, even if it be only a semester.

From how i read this ad TBA are looking for someone who is at least 28 -29 years old, looking for someone who already has contacts in the industry, also the 'tertiary qualifications' in the field of media would also include some form of legal education, even if it be only a semester.

Yep, it clearly says "with tertiary qualifications in either journalism or communication " but it means something else. Unbelievable.....

Back
Top Bottom