TB Moderator shoots a 300

Jase

Admin
Staff member
TB Moderator and defunct New South Welshman Mr Paul Chown shot a very nice 300 (19 in a row) at Mt Gravatt last night…That makes 300 number 5 for him now…

Well done mate great game to watch…Bit of pressure too as 75 % of the centre stopped to watch the last shot…

Throwing the Track Temper set out and punched up by another New South Welshman Cameron Walsh…;)

Once again mate well bowled great way to celebrate the start of the Easter Break…

Chowny it was a pleasure to watch mate all 12 in the hole I will have to gte u to give me a few pointers buddy cause I am stuffed if I can shoot those numbers thier

Well done mate great game

Awesome stuff Chowny.

I am sure there will many more to come this year, as you have been throwing the ball well.

Cheers Kellie

Nice one Chowny. Nice to see you were nice to me a few weeks ago and not bowl one against me when you shot 289 :D
Keep up the great bowling and go Track!

Well done Paulie I hate missing them but keep up the good work
tell them Queenslanders you'll allways be a NSW boy to us. Got one up on dad now too. luv ya lots mum.

You may be 1 up on dad but your still 2 behind me, which is getting 2 close i will have to work on that.
Congrats anyway bro, keep them coming. I know the lanes are easy in QLD thats why you made the move.

Russ

Well done Paul. 300s are poppin out everywhere now-a-days, but nice to know a Welshman is smoking up the lanes!

Back
Top Bottom