Switching Shield Shirts

Hey Chelsea

No-one from SA will be able to say they will swap a shirt with you yet as the team has not yet been picked. We start our second stage this sunday and the following sunday the top 7 is announced so ppl will be able to tell ya then!!
icon_smile.gif

Anyways GOOD LUCK to all who are bowling on the weekend and I'll see you all there!!

Lauren

hey peoples

lol oi chels dont tell em the colours of our shirts!!!! or it may become hard 2 swap em. hehe
icon_razz.gif

(i reckon we shoulda gone with the marly pshycadelic coulors and the marly flag... but somehow it got left out (hey we DO have nimbin in our zone!))
icon_razz.gif
icon_razz.gif

Cum on Pat I may be blond but Im not that stupid!! lol
Thanx for letting me know Lauren.

Love Chels
icon_redface.gif
icon_rolleyes.gif

hey it is mel collins from tassie (in her bro's name)
hey kelly i'm from tassie and i'll swapo a shirt wid ya or anyother ppl who wants a tassie top i have 2
thanx bye
icon_biggrin.gif

hey everyone
if its kool i would luv 2 swap shirts wif my buddies emma tubb and toni woodcock any1 else who wants 2 swap tell us..
hey cole-rix u wanna swap cause i really want a SA shirt ay..
but if u dun wanna tis kool..
but if anyone from SA wants 2 swap i would really appreciate it ay
thanx dudez
catch yas
icon_smile.gif
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_wink.gif
icon_razz.gif
icon_rolleyes.gif
icon_eek.gif
icon_confused.gif

xoxoxoxoxo
;p

G'day Guys sorry to interrupt,
Anyone out there tell me how much a WA Shield or Rachuig shirt would cost - sorry I havent got anything to swap - I left Juniors in 1993 - Am just after shirts with the colours Black and Gold in them.
Just Interested.

icon_cool.gif
IT'S THE EYE OF THE TIGER
icon_cool.gif

hey kazza its marshall mels bro lol
i would like a tassie shirt but with my name on it and for me to know i earned it lol
gotta go catchas all l8er

icon_cool.gif
marsh
icon_cool.gif

hey KAZZA.....

I wouldnt mind a tazzie shirt....ill swap wit u ....

Cheers

Chel-c
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_rolleyes.gif

Hey guys

I also made the SA shield team and if anyone wants an SA shirt email me at [email protected] or contact me on icq# 77075012 or you can just leave a msg on here!!

Seeyou,
Lauren

hey pplz

i also made team SA and if it is possible, i would love a qld (doesnt matter which one) shirt or a Nth NSW shirt. If anyone wants to swap, please give me a yell at [email protected] ro on icq number 113764405, thanks

c ya later
brad

Hey Chel-c yeah that's kool i'll swap with ya if ya want
icon_smile.gif

Anyways talk to ya all soon
Seeyou,
Lauren

to kez from sa
i will swap with you if u want a central shirt
luv shellby xoxoxo
icon_smile.gif
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_razz.gif

HEY MY NAME IS MEL COLLINS
I'M FROM TASSIE AND GOIN TO SYDNEY TO SEE U ALL THIS YEH I HAVE 2 SHIRTS I WOULD LIKE TO SWAP SO IF ANYONE WANTS A TASSIE SHIRT
EMAIL ME @ [email protected] OR JUST POST ON HERE
THANX
icon_biggrin.gif

Back
Top Bottom