shirt swaps

jessica

hey guys!

well nats isn't that far away and i haven't seen one of these topics on here yet so i thought i'd start one!

also because i haven't got anyone to swap with yet, so anyone who would swap with me -im northern- size small, please post a reply or email me or something (basically any state - im not picky :) ) look forward to hearing from you!

luv you

Hey people due to my frist year at shield. i dont know meny people. i am swapin 2 SA shield shirts. both XL. hope u can get back to me...

Peace out
Ash

anyone want to trade a south gate shirt 3xl i now it isn't a presidents shield shirt but if any one has a 3xl shirt i'll trade you for it.

Hey jess ill swap shirts with ya.......you said you wasnt picky... nah just joking yeah ill swap with anyone ive got smalls and mediums.
Love ya jess
Sammy :D

Hey guys,
I have 2 shirts 2 swap. Im from ACT/SNSW and i'll have a training squad shirt n a shield one...Im not overly picky with states, but everyone ive asked is already swappin :cry: but n e ways, yeah get back 2 me asap k?
Catchya all next week!!!!!!

Jen

I think that i has got 3 shield ones and a training one up for swappage!!

Northern NSW (not going purple this year)...

Hey,
i have 3 Large Central NSW shirts, for anyone who wants to swap...
And also 1 training shirt in XL...
marnie :D

Still have 2 SA shield shirts to swap so if anyone is intersted let me know

the sizing is large

Brad

Brad i have an NQ shield shirt to swap...and its a Large....wanna swap with me.....please jacky????

Luvs Karen

hey...

i got 3 NNSW shield shirts and acouple of training shirts for swaps... all smalls tho... any state...

thanx...

Jacki
xxx

Back
Top Bottom