SUPER LEAGUE KNOX - Season 2

Hey Everyone,

Thank you very much for the kind wishes on our engagement.

Also Week 5 standing sheet is now available. To view please visit the Super League website via the link below.

See you all next Saturday.

Hey Everyone,

Week 6 standing sheet is now available. To view please click on the link below to the Super League website.

See You Saturday.

CHELSEA have booted man united already alex :surrender:,get used to it buddy, you have no ronaldo in the shower :(, PREDICTING no good news for man utd this year :cool:.put 200 club on notice:eek:,not this week ...lol :rolleyes:...sore thumb,,try again next week..:D

Lol. In all honesty Jim, Chelsea were a better team on the day and they deserve the win. We don't have to blow our trumpet mate, let the records speaks for itself and we want other teams to catch up, if not it will very boring :p Crack the whip on the "Mafia Boys" mate before they become "Touchables" ;)
Well done to team Smash for smashing our team last week. Simon Duong was on fire again and what a great replacement for Chung Chiah who is recovering from knee surgery. As for senior Chiah...he let's his bowling do the talking ;) And some nice games too from team Odd. Good bowling and cya all tomorrow.
Alex

Super League Knox welcomes Steven Camilleri to our league. Nice to have you as part of our league mate. Hope you had one of Michelle's Krispy Kreme Donuts last night ;)
Lana Hart, bowled a 241 game and a 621 series!! Well bowled mate. Good luck for the Dunn Shield roll off today. Ian Ta is the donut man this week.
Alex

Hi All,

Week 7 standing sheet is now available. To view please click on the link below to the Super League website.

Ben

I loved this League! What a great way to hang out and also. MONEY MONEY! what a great league. I WILL be definately turning up on this saturday hopefully!

Dannerz!

I loved this League! What a great way to hang out and also. MONEY MONEY! what a great league. I WILL be definately turning up on this saturday hopefully!

Dannerz!
I thought it was the Donuts Dan ;) Nice to have you as part of our league mate.
Alex

Hey Everyone,

Week 8 standing sheet is now available.

To view please click the link below to the Super League website.

See you all saturday

Ben

the lane i bowled last week, was a bit of shocking and the team i m wid, agrees with what i have said. Sorry if any of you find that i may be wrong in this case... but it's the lane not how i roll.

I would be hoping this week will be more better on the lane oil patterns.

Cheerios

Daniel

Yeah I love lanes 1 and 2! Knox would be the only centre where I would volunteer to bowl on those pr every week :p

the lane i bowled last week, was a bit of shocking
Lane 1 & 2 always been a shocker mate. Just ask Lana and Kirsten

Sure I struggle with the lanes, but it's not their fault. I just haven't worked out yet how to adjust to lane conditions I don't understand!

it's not always the same condition overtime, so easily to struggle but if you hit the jackpot then keep the pace, same line and shall b fine!

15 hours til 505c track getting drilled so watch out guys for this saturday coming xD mwahaha.. :D

Daniel

Just for you Alex...a momento of this evening! Hehehe Yep that's right folks, not once but twice :eek: Aren't you glad you have mates like me to share your achievements! :D

We won't mention the two 7/10 splits I left tonight...no pics no proof :p

Attachments

• 05092009(002).jpg
    05092009(002).jpg
    183 KB · Views: 8
  • 05092009.jpg
    05092009.jpg
    174.6 KB · Views: 8
Hahah, Oh no.. that quite a ouch! there alex.. nice shot... i was there to watch. unfortunately did not get a spare! ... but it's quite rare to see 1-7-10 pin standing these days!

daniel

Back
Top Bottom