Sunday Night Skins Event

Gary said:
Why did u have two shandy's:confused:
Gary........................................:cool:

I think thats going a bit far dude,

Rasberry cordial was the drink of choice ill bet :p

ill wait for someone else to post the results, cus i don't know them all, however i would like to be the first to congrats LINDZ on throwing a 299 (7 pin)

Was a good night:D
Nice to see new faces down at Forest Hill, hopefully we can see the same and more faces for our future events.

Frosty:rolleyes:

not wanting to sound cynical, but i was all keen to come bowl tonight, and made a mad dash from bendigo to get there, but i stopped by home to grab my gear, had a quick read of the entry form and saw $300 prizefund with a &700 take.

i know the bowl has to make money, but it wasn't the most attractive payout. food for thought for those guys running the event, i hope those who made the journey, had a great time, bad luck on the 299 lindz, well done on picking up a skin brooksy.

craig said:
not wanting to sound cynical, but i was all keen to come bowl tonight, and made a mad dash from bendigo to get there, but i stopped by home to grab my gear, had a quick read of the entry form and saw $300 prizefund with a &700 take.
i know the bowl has to make money, but it wasn't the most attractive payout. food for thought for those guys running the event, i hope those who made the journey, had a great time, bad luck on the 299 lindz, well done on picking up a skin brooksy.
Just to let u ppl know i didnt run the event and i didnt make a cent :rolleyes: In our tournament last week, we collected $400 from the bowlers and we paid out $600.00 from our prize fund. Total pay out was $1000.00 :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Yes Craig i agree with you whole heartedly but i just wanted to compete in a centre i hadnt been to in a while .The lanes were big on the outsides and tamer in the mids .Oh it wasnt all bad i think i might have found a shot for the Delta rule i purchased a few weeks ago LOL.

I agree, AMF payouts are not the best, However there is a group of bowlers at Forest Hill currently working on some formats that we hope will attract more people with better payouts. The lanes were a little dry, next time we will make sure they are oiled:confused:

Frosty:rolleyes:

And last night's payout wasn't a great start Daniel. It was like robbing Paul to pay Peter :rolleyes: :rolleyes: If you are sincere to promote this center and our sport be more fair to the bowlers like what Craig said :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I totally Agree Alex, I had nothing to do with the organizing or running of that tournament.
I was a participant just like everyone else.

But they paid out exactly what they said they would so those who participated did not get any less than expected.

Re: Sunday Night Skins Event At Forest Hill

We might run the next skins at Forest Hill,just to kill the "middle" man / woman who's trying to make money out of us bowlers :rolleyes: What you reckon Ralphy,Craig and Jane
I know my mates the Chaddy Boys will support this :D

Back
Top Bottom