FOREST HILL - TUESDAY NIGHT LEAGUE

alexnjudy

TotalBowler
Hi All
AMF Forest Hill started Tuesday Night SOCIAL SWINGERS LEAGUE . We've got 18 teams. Team of 4 bowlers bowling 3 games. Time 6:30 pm. Cost $22 .If you are interested please pm me or ring AMF Forest Hill on 9878 0122. Cheers :D

Time to update this league for Darren Hallifax. Bloody hell i bowled 667 series tonight but not good enough to beat Darren :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

AMF Forest Hill started Tuesday Night SOCIAL SWINGERS LEAGUE

OMG is this site not Family friendly SWINGER'S LEAGUE ....Alex what u up to?

Gary............................................................:cool:

Gary said:
OMG is this site not Family friendly SWINGER'S LEAGUE ....Alex what u up to?
Gary............................................................:cool:
Gary mate, as the President of the Social Swinger's League.. i have to say SWING IT BABE !! We are family friendly alright, but after few drinks we are all swingers mate 8-[ 8-[ :lol:

alexnjudy said:
Gary mate, as the President of the Social Swinger's League.. i have to say SWING IT BABE !! We are family friendly alright, but after few drinks we are all swingers mate.
Gary,
Because of our Swinging talk last week, team 19 just joined us mate ;) must be Swingers ehhh ;) Darren the " Superman " bowled 278 game last night and a 700 plus series.Well done Darren, i know u are reading this so is my Bitch Paul Teape / Cyril Traykoff haha. I reckon it's just matter of time for the 300 game Darren,dont worry mate. You came so close last few weeks in our tuesday and our saturday league.But to be fair to us all Darren said he can't do this anywhere else !! Ex Box Hill bowler ruling Forest Hill lanes :cool:
It's a race between my team mate Tonx and Darren for Forest Hill Star Bowler of the Year.

Last night in our tuesday league, my mate Darren Hallifax bowled
xxxxxxxxxx 63 ten in a row again..bugger :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Looks great for a 20 team league this year. Just getting the final numbers for a new team and putting "cherry on the cake" ;) :D

Back
Top Bottom