Suggestions Please

}-Adam-{

iLuZoN
This is mainly aimed at the bowlers that are willing to bowl in the Wollongong area. But suggestions can come from anywhere

With all these bowlers down this way, we still cant get a league to form.

You as the bowlers can help this, i have came back from injury after 2 years to find a lot of bowlers complaining about not being a league they want.

I put it to the bowlers to tell me what you want and how much you want to pay, how many games, format, oil patterns, free balls, how long you wanna bowl for.

I want a league that the bowlers will have to get on a waiting list or a draft list to bowl!

Weekend, weekday i dont mind.

0430599301, [email protected] or reply here or PM me..

I don't know if no one has passion for this sport anymore or what it is.
The less league bowlers a centre has, the less they will care about the lane conditions or the pricing of league games.

If we get leagues with more numbers more consistantly, the cheaper the league will be, with this adding more prize fund, or even just a cheaper league.

Take some time and respond to this Post.

Adam Svechheimers

Personally, the best league I ever bowled in was the Brunswick trios league we were in. I don't have the time to discuss it's finer details at the moment, I hope someone else does.

It was over in 38 weeks. Had an exciting final. You could win from anywhere. Dead last after 2 rounds. The focus was primarily on the team and it brought together bowlers who may not have bowled together otherwise. The average learning from the good, and often vise versa.

I prefer scratch. But idealy not singles. League should be time spent with others in my opinion. Encouraging them, not hoping they miss.

There are my opinions for you.

Im with Cow...
the Brunswick Scratch Trios.
I was lucky enough to bowl it before they put a handicapped system into play and it was an awesome league to bowl.
I still found it fun after the handicap system was introduced, but the most fun was had without handicaps.

Everything about it was fantastic.
The points were fair, how you were given a team was fair, finals were fair...everything!
I miss the awesomeness of this league, as I am sure many other bowlers do.

I am for a scratch league, and the novelty of scratch singles has long gone.
If there is someway we can bring back something similar to Trios, Im there!

Back
Top Bottom