Suad Listing for the 2008 K&K Classic

Deposits are coming in quick now, please be reminded that if you do not pay your deposit by the 31st of December, and you are down the bottom of the squad listing, any reserves for that squad that have paid a deposit, take your place after the 31st of December. Everyone has had plenty of notice, so it is up to you all to get your deposits in to remain in your preferred squad.

Updated list as of 8am this morning.

As of the 1st of January, people will be removed out of the squad list to make room for the people that have paid and are on the waiting list, unless your deposit was recieved prior to the 1st of January.

Attachments

• 2008_K_&_K_Classic_Squad_Listing.xls
    41.5 KB · Views: 103
Full amount just paid to nominated spicer account. can i please be placed into D squad for now. will confirm if any changes due to time away from tournament being actually held.

thanks

jase

gday $100 deposit paid on 27th on net banking just concerned with the holidays the money may not of cleared yet

cheers
cameron

I paid my direct deposit on 31/12/07. Receipt number is F9806768775.

If any issues please contact me.

Thanks,

Tim Reichel.

hi am listed as deposit but have paid in full and would like to be in d squad not c squad. noticed last update there were many people without deposits paid in this squad, yet i am still reserve?

please advise what is happening.

Hi Kellie,
I seem to have disappeared from the list alltogether?? I think I should be in E squad?
dean

Ok Jason that was my fault I put deposit instead of Paid In Full, you are now in D Squad.
Dean, in the the last squad listing I did you will see you were in C squad, I have now have moved you in E.

"Jasonguru said:
hi am listed as deposit but have paid in full and would like to be in d squad not c squad. noticed last update there were many people without deposits paid in this squad, yet i am still reserve?

please advise what is happening.

The way it works is as follows, the list that I have is the list in order of how the names were taken at this years K&K classic, or in order of how the names were taken from the site, in order of posting. If you are last on the list, and you do not pay your deposit by the 31st of December, the next reserve who has already paid a deposit takes your place and you move to the reserve list.

All the people that didn't have deposit marked before the last list paid a deposit right on the last day which means they got their requested squad.
If you requested D Squad after these people (of which I did), but paid a deposit before them, this doesn't mean you were guranteed the spot, as everybody had up until the 31st December to pay a deposit.
As these people in D Squad decide to move squads, pull out etc, the first reserve will move up into the list.

Thanks Kellie I know I was originally in C and reserve for D & E. Now i will stay in E so please remove me from the reserve list for D if I am still there.

Ok Sorry been a long day, D & E Squads are now Full.
Below is the new listing.

Attachments

• Copy of 2008_K_%26_K_Classic_Squad_Listing(1).xls
    42 KB · Views: 63
Updated list.

Attachments

• Copy of 2008_K_%26_K_Classic_Squad_Listing(1).xls
    42 KB · Views: 62
Hi Kellie,

Can you please move Mitchell Bird from B Squad to C Squad, but leave him as a reserve for D Squad.

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom