Suad Listing for the 2008 K&K Classic

David Porto for B squad and reserve for D please
I'll be calling the bowl tomorrow morning for deposits!

Hi Kellie,

Please put my name down for E squad.
If I pay my deposit straight away, will my spot be secure.

Cheers
Brad

Hi

Can you put Jacinta Gilliland in for B squad. Can I go on the reserve list for D or E Squad.

My cheque for deposit will be in the mail today.

Thanks

Jacinta

Latest squad listing to date.

Attachments

• 2008_K_&_K_Classic_Squad_Listing.xls
    36 KB · Views: 40
Hi Kellie,

Can you please put Mitchell Bird in B Squad and a reserve for D Squad please.

Thanks,
Ben

Here is the updated list, deposits are starting to come in, everyone please remember that if you are in the squad listings you have until the 31st of December to pay your deposit, or your spot will be taken by any of the reserves that have paid their deposit.

The way it works is as follows, the list that I have is the list in order of how the names were taken at this years K&K classic, or in order of how the names were taken from the site, in order of posting. If you are last on the list, and you do not pay your deposit by the 31st of December, the next reserve who has already paid a deposit takes your place and you move to the reserve list.

If you have any questions feel free to send me a priv msg, you can call the bowl to make your deposit, with your credit card by calling (07) 3890 1177 you can pay $25 one week and $25 the next as long as the $50 deposit is paid by the 31st December. You can also make a direct deposit, the bank details are as follows.

Suncorp bank.
Account Name: GJ&CM Spicer
BSB: 484 799
Acc No: 011902225

Please leave your name when making your deposit, so we can track them alot easier.

Just a reminder too that if you would like to save money, the Spicer's are offering $50 off your entry fee if you bowl A squad.

Attachments

36.5 KB · Views: 55
What outstanding numbers already!!!!!

117+ already and still 5 mths and 21 days until a ball is rolled.

Hi Kellie,

Can you please check Mitchell Bird's entry, thanks (Post 31)

Cheers,
Ben

Hi Kellie could you plaese put Chris Avery (qld) down for Squad B.

Many thanks deposit coming.

Here is the updated list, deposits are starting to come in, everyone please remember that if you are in the squad listings you have until the 31st of December to pay your deposit, or your spot will be taken by any of the reserves that have paid their deposit.

The way it works is as follows, the list that I have is the list in order of how the names were taken at this years K&K classic, or in order of how the names were taken from the site, in order of posting. If you are last on the list, and you do not pay your deposit by the 31st of December, the next reserve who has already paid a deposit takes your place and you move to the reserve list.

If you have any questions feel free to send me a priv msg, you can call the bowl to make your deposit, with your credit card by calling (07) 3890 1177 you can pay $25 one week and $25 the next as long as the $50 deposit is paid by the 31st December. You can also make a direct deposit, the bank details are as follows.

Suncorp bank.
Account Name: GJ&CM Spicer
BSB: 484 799
Acc No: 011902225

Please leave your name when making your deposit, so we can track them alot easier.

Just a reminder too that if you would like to save money, the Spicer's are offering $50 off your entry fee if you bowl A squad.

Attachments

37 KB · Views: 50
Back
Top Bottom