Strikezone Youth Open - ENTRY FORM

Hi Everyone
Sorry for the delay but previously I could not download the entry form as it wasn't in the correct format and way too large.
I have attached a copy in the tournament entry forms section HERE. Please do not hesitate to contact the bowl on 42579333 or alternatively leave a post on the website and I will keep you updated with squad listing.
Thanks
Sue & Maxine

put my name adam delatovic down, i havent bowled there 4 nearly 2 yrs and have been wanting to go back there.

sorry sue and maxine but i wont be able to make it to illwarra i ahve high rollers on that weekend so im out, but ill c u at the next one sorry again.

im so sorry about this sue and maxine but can u please put me adam delatovic back in the list i have done some smooth talkn with my father and he wants to take me now:p , sorry about the roll around ill c u all there, cant wait to catch up with me good mate bulow.

so is this tournamnet going to run with low numbers???

im sure certain people arent going to drive all that way then to find out its not on or the money is cut

Re: Strikezone Youth Open - Squad Listing

If you know of anyone who said they are bowling but is not on this list could you please let maxine know.

Many Thanks

Attachments

• Squad Listing - Strikezone.xls
    19.5 KB · Views: 53
Back
Top Bottom