Storm Storm Razor Wire

R

rowey

I wanna know what people who have got a Razor Wire think of it. Even if you don't have one tell me what you think of this ball. :p

I LOVE IT when it snaps through the pins like crazy! :silly: It's cool 8) when it reacts at the last second to take them out. :p :twisted:

Hooks like crazy

This ball seriously hooks and is sometimes hard to control

hiya ppl

Hey yall 0X id say the razer wire is popular even tho i dont got 1 cuz @ strike zone i no that :arrow: rowey, scott, lara, jess, greg.......uhhhh :roll: i thinks thats it but thats pretty popular seein all the other storm and roto-grip balls at the boowlin alley rnt owned by more than 2 or even 3 ppl that bowl at str zone 8)

What do ya reckon, Bryce. Scott needs at least 10 more bowling balls(lol). Just Kidding.

hey rowey tye here just thought id let u no that ur ball is wicked

cya
tye
:twisted:

i gotta admit it does look pretty mad skiding down the alley and then hooking in at the last second
p.s. bryce wats your hotmail? :?

:twisted: :twisted: :evil:

hey its greg, its stil one of my favs to use, but i have been using a fear factor and its grate.
keep up the good work rowey!!

snake said:
hey its greg, its stil one of my favs to use, but i have been using a fear factor and its grate.
keep up the good work rowey!!
Lemme know how those new bowling balls are goin, eh and thanx you keep that great bowling i see heaps from you too. :p

Back
Top Bottom